Dream job?

Dreamer03

Reaction score
I dont know of this has been posted before...ifso....im sorry!! But as a kid what was your dream job? Mine was doctor, then went to astronomer (even if i didnt know name), and symbologist. The next once i was alreafy a teen idk if those count.

I always wanted to be a police officer... Then, I realized they got shot at and it wasn't as glorified as I thought it was. ( My teen years is when I realized this ) So then, I moved on to wanting to be a doctor... I'm close though! :D

I wanted to work with lethal spiders and snakes. Then realized those aren't for me. Now I'm looking to land a suitable job in the technology field somehow.

Teacher- discovered in college that it was probably not a good choice- discovered my last semester there and about to get a degree in the dern field...
professional Hockey or baseball player- eventually realized not a bright idea due to my vision issues (not so much the deafness). Plus I sucked at sports.

now? Any job in the IT field would be fine- would love to get into programming (my experience is QA Testing).

as a kid... I wanted to be a lot of different things at once! doctor, teacher of the deaf, author, artist... haha. right now, I want a radiography job (x-ray tech). need to do more college schooling first.

i wanted to be a computer programmer now i want to be a bum

Dream job was and still is to be an interior designer. When I was a kid, I helped my friends decorate their bedrooms.

I wanted to join the air force but it after i did work experance with the airforce i discovered that the parts of the job i wanted to do was mostly done by civilians which put me off

I wanted to be a figure skater, but I'm a klutz. :roll: Now, I'm just a student pursuing a career in Graphic Design.

I wanted to be a basketball player. I was awesome with my little tykes hoop. Luckily, I changed my mind before I realized I was too short and suck at sports. I also wanted to be a rockette, but missed the height requirement on that one. Moved on to pediatrician, then virus hunter (decided this in high school), before settling on teacher (decided this in grad school). Then, I realized what I wanted to do most of all was be a mommy (decided this after my daughter was born!), so I'm combining the two and staying at home and teaching my children. :) I get to do the two things I love best. :)

I actually really want to become a nurse and help people who honestly need it. I would love to work with the elderly or maybe wounded veterans or something along those lines. I just really love to help people and want to help as many as I can. Its a passion

If you're talking about a total fantasy job with unrealistic expectations I would be a host of Top Gear. What a job, you get to drive fast cars and go on adventures and screw around!

I do not remember.
hmm-interesting-gif.gif

I actually really want to become a nurse and help people who honestly need it. I would love to work with the elderly or maybe wounded veterans or something along those lines. I just really love to help people and want to help as many as I can. Its a passion

When I trained to be a health aide there where 2 men in the class too. They did not last more than a few months on the job , one guy was
accused of stealing a client money and he was so insulted he left his job.
The guy could not handle all the cleaning up .
Working with sick elderly is not easy work.

Back