Dream Car

AndyE9503

Reaction score
Post the one car you would love to have. Stock or custom built.

Mine would be a last gen. Celica converted to rear wheel drive with a Supra twin turbo straight 6 engine dropped in it. I would prolly kill myself in it though. My feet are full of lead when I sit in a sports car.

Post the one car you would love to have. Stock or custom built.

Mine would be a last gen. Celica converted to rear wheel drive with a Supra twin turbo straight 6 engine dropped in it. I would prolly kill myself in it though. My feet are full of lead when I sit in a sports car.

A mid 90's Toyota Supra as a weekend car. It's not great for family, though.

Toyota Land Cruiser, 70s models stretched in the frame and body by 20 inches to allow for sleeping inside and gear room.

I own an International Harvester Scout II that is currently in restoration. A dream car is any SUV that is fuel-efficient, has room to carry drums, camping gear, and tools for volunteer outdoor projects, but it must date prior to 1980 and have a diesel/manual transmission swap or some experimental fuel-efficient engine that doesn't require electronics to run it.

I'm one of those overlanding types with the clothes from Banana Republic of the 80s. I even work for REI!

Stephanie

A terrafugia. Terrafugia - Transition®, the Roadable Light Sport Aircraft : Home

Terrafugia_Takeoff.jpg

Ferrari F-40
Caterham Super 7
Ford GT (new one)
Shelby AC Cobra
Tesla Roadster

My top 5 dream car.

Toyota Land Cruiser, 70s models stretched in the frame and body by 20 inches to allow for sleeping inside and gear room.

I own an International Harvester Scout II that is currently in restoration. A dream car is any SUV that is fuel-efficient, has room to carry drums, camping gear, and tools for volunteer outdoor projects, but it must date prior to 1980 and have a diesel/manual transmission swap or some experimental fuel-efficient engine that doesn't require electronics to run it.

I'm one of those overlanding types with the clothes from Banana Republic of the 80s. I even work for REI!

Stephanie

How would a late 1970's full-size Bronco suit ya? its got more room to haul anything than a LandCruiser plus it looks and runs old skool :) If I had half a chance to dump my Isuzu for an old skool SUV..the Bronco would be it and I heard some ppl did dump in the Cummins 4BT (4 cyl brother of the Dodge Ram diesel motor) into Broncos and Blazers. But for me Id rather put in a Ford/International PowerStroke diesel inside the Bronco to keep it all Ford with some IH Scout DNA :)

and on the International Scout II...Nothing really will amaze me more if a Shawnee Scout edition came up for real on the clasifieds or Ebay..either that to make a replica out of a basic Scout II...

However if I ever did hit the lottery...I wud love to have a McLaren MP4-12C though...wishful thinking :P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt924g5lZ7w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt924g5lZ7w[/ame]

Back