Downloading a program for the Webcam to call a friend on Sorseren VP?

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
My friend told me something really cool, That SorserenVRS has a download program for you to download for your webcam so that you can call/ talk to your deaf friend thru the webcam while they're using the VP. I have no idea where to download it off from. In case any of you have done it. Do you know what kind of program i should download it on? Becasue my friend doesn't know the name of that program. And I hope you guys know because me and him wants to try it out and see if it would work. Thanks!!!!

Please leave a reply to help me with this!!!! :D

EnvisionSL sucks, use ViableVision, or otherwise skype

Viable Vision is better than SorensonEL but VV is not ready to activate 10-digit number yet. Purple SignVideo 3.0 will be coming soon.

I did tried SorensonEL but it runs very poorly and picture not displaying clear for some reason. I would rather just use any vp to call to anyone anyway.

Sorenson's Computer Based Videophone is very old and doesn't get updated, so better off ViableVision or HOVRS VideoSign 2.5 (will have 3.0 when MVP is out)

Viable Vision is better than SorensonEL but VV is not ready to activate 10-digit number yet. Purple SignVideo 3.0 will be coming soon.

Viable vision works fine with 10 digit VP numbers, I've called several

EnvisionSL sucks, use ViableVision, or otherwise skype

Sorenson VRS no longer supports Envision SL.

I did tried SorensonEL but it runs very poorly and picture not displaying clear for some reason. I would rather just use any vp to call to anyone anyway.

There is no SorensonEL. Where you heard that from?

Viable Numbers calling to VPAD+ including mine works fine. Chevy57, MY VPAD+ has been fixed.

That is best vpad. I like vpad is good of best brand. I like brand of kind of vpad. Awesome is good interest about to vpad :wave:

My friend Ivan told me about Sorseren Envision. But i tried looking for it but i didnt see it. Apparently it was taken off for whatever reason that was. But What I'm trying to say, I wanted to download a program that lets me call a deaf friend of mine from my webcam to their VP, just until My dad would let me get it to call friends.

My friend Ivan told me about Sorseren Envision. But i tried looking for it but i didnt see it. Apparently it was taken off for whatever reason that was. But What I'm trying to say, I wanted to download a program that lets me call a deaf friend of mine from my webcam to their VP, just until My dad would let me get it to call friends.

Why not you install Viable Vision (VV) software? I have Sorenson EL program in my laptop but it s awful. VV is better quality than Sorenson EL.

Sorenson EL is so old school, SVRS doesn't provide the service anymore, they cut it off, but downloading Viable Vision from www.viable.net/product/vv and once you're registered, you are all good to go to make calls, as long you have a GOOD webcam and a high speed internet connection. You do not need to ask your father permission!

lol - envision sl is only a skin modified program of netmeeting with a certain default directory. microsoft is not providing support for netmeeting so therefore sorenson is not going to provide support for envision sl either. All i can say is its too bad that we have to use directory/ip based software on pc just to be able to call another vp. Hence this is why the viable pc works , they are providing the directory connection. envision sl ils.deafonline is down/offline for good so its not working. Even if you managed to get a copy of envision somewhere, you will need to know your freinds vp ip address. This is a PAIN in the you know what!

The Viable did a great job but I can't ignore about Sorenson. It seems that I am been infected from Sorenson. :eek3:

Heh

Viable with webcam that you can use and download from their website.

Since the 10 digits number that we become aware and it shouldn't problem for you dial their 10 digits number even its VP200...

I have VPAD+ and again I have mention couple of time in other post... VPAD+ actually blew up my mind...

Anyway.. if you try that number of 10 digits number either DirectVP or 10 digits numbers doesn't work and it mean their register isn't on national register list and have to follow up with VRS default provider.

Again, if they couldn't reach you the number but you can reach them. mean Viable or VRS haven't register your 10 digit numbers.

Again. Viable did fast installed as promise.. that what blew my mind out...

Okay, I'm just all curious now..

Since everybody is talking about this thing called: VPAD+, What is that??? Because I have NEVER heard of it before. I'm just new to that kind of stuff with the VP..

By the way..sorry if i misspelled Sorenson. Long word, New word for me to remember. But my dad is thinking about letting me have a VP. We were discussing about it while he was at work. So hopefully I'll get it.

Back