Don't rape her

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
This is something that has been passed around the internet, and I agree with this a lot:

A lot has been said about how to prevent rape.

Women should learn self-defense. Women should lock themselves in their houses after dark. Women shouldn't have long hair and women shouldn't wear short skirts. Women shouldn't leave drinks unattended. Fuck, they shouldn't dare to get drunk at all.

Instead of that bullshit, how about:

if a woman is drunk, don't rape her.
if a woman is walking alone at night, don't rape her.
if a women is drugged and unconscious, don't rape her.
if a woman is wearing a short skirt, don't rape her.
if a woman is jogging in a park at 5 am, don't rape her.
if a woman looks like your ex-girlfriend you're still hung up on, don't rape her.
if a woman is asleep in her bed, don't rape her.
if a woman is asleep in your bed, don't rape her.
if a woman is doing her laundry, don't rape her.
if a woman is in a coma, don't rape her.
if a woman changes her mind in the middle of or about a particular activity, don't rape her.
if a woman has repeatedly refused a certain activity, don't rape her.
and most importantly, as obvious as it is -
if a woman says "NO", don't rape her.

if a woman is not yet a woman, but a child, don't rape her.
if your girlfriend or wife is not in the mood, don't rape her.
if your step-daughter is watching tv, don't rape her.
if you break into a house and find a woman there, don't rape her.
if your friend thinks it's okay to rape someone, tell him it's not, and that he's not your friend.

if your "friend" tells you he raped someone, report him to the police.
if your frat-brother or another guy at the party tells you there's an unconscious woman upstairs and it's your turn, don't rape her, call the police and tell the guy he's a rapist.

tell your sons, god-sons, nephews, grandsons, sons of friends it's not okay to rape someone.

don't tell your women friends how to be safe and avoid rape.
don't imply that she could have avoided it if she'd only done/not done x.
don't imply that it's in any way her fault.
don't let silence imply agreement when someone tells you he "got some" with the drunk girl.
don't perpetuate a culture that tells you that you have no control over or responsibility for your actions. You can, too, help yourself.

Very Good Post !!!!!! :gpost: in fact, Lucia you can post that on the self defense thread that I created there too.

Very Good Post !!!!!! :gpost: in fact, Lucia you can post that on the self defense thread that I created there too.
I think you missed the point. She is saying that it's BS that people are telling women to learn self defense in order to not get raped. Instead how about men just don't rape women... I think that is her point. Correct me if I am wrong.

Good posting! The rapes should have stopped!!!!!!!! :mad: It's sick to see women being raped alot!

I think you missed the point. She is saying that it's BS that people are telling women to learn self defense in order to not get raped. Instead how about men just don't rape women... I think that is her point. Correct me if I am wrong.

Well, on second thought...I'll let Lucia give the pt of the thread in case it's not clear to some.

How dare you say that?? :mad: It would upset some members here that have been raped before!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed: I know how to do kickboxing and wants to do some self-defense classes soon because I would need protection!

Well it works both ways. She learns self defense and the guys knows more than better than to rape a girl.

Well it works both ways. She learns self defense and the guys knows more than better than to rape a girl.

The point of the thread was not to debate what women *should* do. The point of the thread and the peice was a wake up call to men. It's to say simply put, dont rape a woman for any reason. Don't rape a child for any reason.

The point of the thread was not to debate what women *should* do. The point of the thread and the peice was a wake up call to men. It's to say simply put, dont rape a woman for any reason. Don't rape a child for any reason.

You have a good point. I had to re-read that again one more time then I understood more clearly, Thank you very much Oceanbreeze.

I should add here beating a woman for any reason other than self defense is unacceptable. Violent women do exist but they are relatively rare compared to men.

I've heard some men say that one should beat his wife if she refused to submit to him. I've told them that I would leave such men if they were to do that to me. Why some men think it's acceptable behavior is beyond me.

You hit it right on, OB!

I agreed with them, even a mental illness women or girl, DON"T RAPE THEM!

The hospital can find a DNA then give to the police, searching for the suspect to be busted and land into prison.

How dare you say that?? :mad: It would upset some members here that have been raped before!!!!!!!!!!!! :pissed: I know how to do kickboxing and wants to do some self-defense classes soon because I would need protection!
I wasn't saying that. I was simply attempting to describe what I felt the point was based on what the first post said. Again... Correct me if I am wrong

Exactly!!! Thank you

Back