Dont go alone

Derek
You also seem to be forgetting that you posted this in the summer and, if it occurred a bit before you posted it, it could have still been daylight at 8:30 central daylight saving time. I am a considerable distance south of you but also in Illinois and know this is the case in the early summer at least.

Then you should have not posted in the first place

I don't agree a post deserves rude comments when someone is just giving their opinion. I'm a girl, and I can definitely see where it would have potentially come off as sexist to some women yes, but I didn't take it that way. I took it as he was concerned, and that is all. I think that the comments in responding to this were definitely a little over the top rude, and very unnecessary. Calling him a perv for being concerned with a woman's safety... that's way extreme... My dad gets concerned when I go out at night and I'm 26 and don't even live with him anymore! Does that mean my father is a perv for thinking that way? No, I think not. So I agree with him, the comments were way rude when he was simply voicing a concern. Lots of men get that way... it doesn't mean he thinks any less of women, maybe he was saying it to say "Hey I wouldn't go alone so she shouldn't either." That's why you should always get someone's full story before passing judgement. :ty:

Back