domestic dispute call turned into drug bust

SpiceHD

Reaction score
What started as a domestic dispute call to Marietta Police yesterday evening quickly turned into a drug bust landing two people in jail.

There were six people present when the Love County Sheriff’s Department entered the house—two were arrested, and three of them were children…ages 8, 5, and 4.

The children were taken to the E.R. to be tested for chemical contamination. Today they were released from protective custody to a family member.

Upon investigation, the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics (O.B.N.) found methemphetamine manufacturing equipment, residue, syringes, and other paraphernalia in the house.

Robert Joaquin and Melissa Todd--the mother of the kids--were both arrested and have been charged with drug manufacturing, possession of meth, and paraphernalia. They are held at $20,500 bail, and additional charges regarding the children’s safety are still pending.

KTEN’s Chelsea Hover reports.

http://www.kten.com/article.asp?id=5542

sad isnt it :(

Tsk...tsk, shame on them! :mad: Definitely another proof that the world's slowly going to the dogs. :roll:

What's even more disgusting is I can go 50 miles north from where I am and hit the Meth capitol of the country...... I got family friend's brother still talking about the hillbilly mafia..... It's all lame

IMHO

Ive noticed simplman responds to every thread by spicehd
threadstalkin much ?

Riviera said:
Ive noticed simplman responds to every thread by spicehd
threadstalkin much ?

LoL, I notice Riviera responds to every thread I post.... threadstalk much? luser.... go back to banning people or changing their passwords on your forum cause you dont like them.
:asshole:

SimpleMan said:
LoL, I notice Riviera responds to every thread I post.... threadstalk much? luser.... go back to banning people or changing their passwords on your forum cause you dont like them.
:asshole:

Guys, please calm down and handle this elsewhere. Don't ruin this for us. I come here to relax, not read about others personal soap operas. Thank you

people are doin crazy stuff those days and not thinkin they wud be busted well now they learned a lesson never do drugs or lose kids..

psst simpleman if u wanted to whine then why not send rivera a PM (private message if u don't know shortcut for that heh) not in this thread cuz it's not our business to know why u complain :roll: k? thx. :)

no dont do that im taking care of it myself

im sorry for all this... but im taking care of this right now.

Back