Dogs used as shark bait

Opal

Reaction score
Warning - sad photo of poor pup, but this one is lucky to be found alive!!!!!

Somewhere in the Indian Ocean, they are using dogs as a bait for the sharks, it upset me so much - how could they do that!

I hope the French government will ban it????

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005450117,00.html

:eek: That's cruel!! :pissed: That made me pissed off! I hope they put whoever did put the hook on that dog, :madfawk: to those cruel fisherman, GAWD!!

Poor puppy, I wanna to take that puppy home with me and show my love to that puppy...

I am a dog lover, I have Dingo/Shepherd mixed and a new puppy, Yellow Lab and I treat them like my own kids.

yea i am not surprised... in other countries some ppl do eat dogs or cats. some ppl do eat horses. *no kidding* some do eat snakes.... crazy world.

Why did they put the hooks on them and put them into the water when they're still alive? :barf:

Oh God! I hope they will do something to ban this cruelty to animals. It made me sick in my stomach.

deafclimber said:
yea i am not surprised... in other countries some ppl do eat dogs or cats. some ppl do eat horses. *no kidding* some do eat snakes.... crazy world.
Yea, I remember watching this show several years ago about it. It was somewhere in Asia. People would put a stick with a rope around a cat's neck and then dip it in boiling water and then afterwards they would peel its skin off while it is alive!! I nearly threw up when I saw it and then I was so upset at these people for having no heart for these poor cats. Yes deafclimber is right....they do eat cats, dogs and other animals. Sheeeesh!!

If I was there personally....

( Caution: Excuse me I don't use profane language that very often except when I am conveying how I feel. That article made me soooo ANGRY!!!!! )

I would be soooo angry and probably end up killing the bad guys with my own bare hands and hang those Sick F***ers on the meat hook and slash their throat up then they act like fish .... exactly like the bait that they are then lower the Sick F***ers in the shark infested waters and " The Animalistic Kingdom Of Sea Justice " will reveal its razor sharp teeth for those evil bastards !!!! I would take the dogs to the dog vet office and get them patched up and bring them home to be loved. I would not feel one bit sorry for those Sick F***ers. My dogs would sit by me near the fireplace asleep safe , full of home cooked steak just for them and alots of water. God Bless those dogs. Personally I think the French gov't should send a squad of soldiers to machine gun those evil bastards on full auto !!!!!

I don't want to peek here but I can see in my mind. It made me angry at those men who done so evil to animals around the world. I have problem with poachers for long time and now this. It disgusts me.

:pissed: :pissed:

Geez unbelivable...

Yes, I've heard about another country who loves eating cat or dogs.. *pukes*~:vomit:
That really extremelly gross... That part of they are loves exotic foods!
They not even think about "pet" beautiful animal: cats and dogs.. as condiser human beings.. as same other kind wild breed animals..

Oh oh well..

I would dare *kick their arse*, and thrown you into the ocean.. how do you feel ? Do you like look forward meet shark? Sound alike eye for an eye!
*whack my head* wha.. matter w/me.. not me! but feeling inside of my body turns into anger!

Here is a very wise and timely German Proverb. First in German then in American English...

Quäle nie ein Tier zum Scherz, denn es fühlt wie du den Schmerz.

Never hurt an animal for the fun of it, for it can feel pain like you.

:shock: Oh my gosh! What a cruel thing to do to puppies and kittens! I cannot believe some people can be so cold heart, How can someone really put a hook on a live animal like that? I hope they put a stop because that is so cruel!
I feel so ill to my stomach.

Rotty said:
using cats i can dig
but dogs no way LOL :pissed:
How would you feel if they did that to you like what they did to the cats?? Animals can also feel the pain just like we humans do!!

I can't believe someone can be this cruel ....This has to stop!!!!

The t.v. show you guys are talking about has gotta be on HBO for sure because that is where I saw it on HBO. I remember that day clearly. That was a real shock. A lady with her dog on a leash in NYC then the movie picture shifts to Asia..... shocked and could not say anything. HBO.

Heath said:
The t.v. show you guys are talking about has gotta be on HBO for sure because that is where I saw it on HBO. I remember that day clearly. That was a real shock. A lady with her dog on a leash in NYC then the movie picture shifts to Asia..... shock and could not say anything. HBO.

I saw a show once on HBO, I'm not sure if it was in China or elsewhere but they were killing kittens/cats and puppies/dogs for fur, sometimes they kill them to eat them....It made me mad... I watched a couple of kittens were thrown into a hot boil water, it was awful, I end up crying so hard and telling them to stop.....I also saw where they cut the dog while on a leash, and let him die so slowly and painful....My God, I couldn't watch it anymore, it kept getting to the point where I want to go down there and save them, but I feel so helpless.... :(

Oh, yeah I remember I watched it on TV a couple years ago. I saw one chinese guy put a live cat in a boilin' water. I was soo upset while watchin' it. I yelled my ex-husband to come over and watched it. He was shocked. I couldn't believe it what that chinese man was doin'... that was insane. I felt so bad for the cat. *sigh*
If, I ever see someone doin' that to cat, I would grab a rifle and shoot at someone's leg to quit it.

CyberRed said:
Oh, yeah I remember I watched it on TV a couple years ago. I saw one chinese guy put a live cat in a boilin' water. I was soo upset while watchin' it. I yelled my ex-husband to come over and watched it. He was shocked. I couldn't believe it what that chinese man was doin'... that was insane. I felt so bad for the cat. *sigh*
If, I ever see someone doin' that to cat, I would grab a rifle and shoot at someone's leg to quit it.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CYBERRED IS BOILING ANGRY..
I thought she is mellow woman.. but not.. she already have "ANGRY" feels inside her body.. turns into red horn head!
Too late Halloween is over.. Supposed be Merrier jolly xmas!
:mrgreen:

Back