Dog owner 'sets kennel alight as punishment'

LadyBond

Reaction score
SOURCE: http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20060607112728545C404208

I was horrified and shocked to see the photos of dog

That dog owner should be set on fire and keep him alive to see how those dogs felt !! Poor innocent dogs !!!!

LadyBond said:

Sorry, I didn't finish off earlier as I have pressed the wrong button. Dopey me!

The dog named Tammy was burned alive in her kennel. She used to jump over the fence into the neighbour's yard. Her owners decided to punish her. They doused the dog's kennel with petrol and set it alight. Tammy was badly scorched on her legs, face and belly. Also she was blinded.

How could the owners do that!

The owners should be shot ! alright and have justice for the dogs. I hope the dogs are in a good loving home.

Animal cruelty laws are not as tough like child abuse laws.Parents can go to jail from 5 to 10 years for child abuse.If you hurt your dog or Cat you should go to Jail for 5 years with no parole and pay a $10,000 fine.The fine would go towards animal shelters for feeding and caring for pets.

That's stupid, the dog would not realize why it happened because if you say no to them too long after whatever they did, they won't make the connection. Our dog chewed off the wallpaper around a doorway and we didn't need to do this to make her stop.

Buckdodgers said:
Animal cruelty laws are not as tough like child abuse laws.Parents can go to jail from 5 to 10 years for child abuse.If you hurt your dog or Cat you should go to Jail for 5 years with no parole and pay a $10,000 fine.The fine would go towards animal shelters for feeding and caring for pets.

:gpost: You do have a good point.

I dont see no pix of the burnt dog. But I am pissed at the owner for doing that. That is not a way to trained the dog. Stupid owner!!!!

You know how id handle it? I put the dog on the leash. So that way when he runs too far theres a rope limit it yanks it back so he cant jump over the fence.

Buckdodgers said:
You know how id handle it? I put the dog on the leash. So that way when he runs too far theres a rope limit it yanks it back so he cant jump over the fence.

No, do the right thing take your dog inside and let the dog live with you like a normal home dog. That dog does not deserve to be hot in 90 degrees heat wave and be at home near the air conditioner and in the wintertime sleep near the fireplace and take the dog outside on a leash and the dog is happy and sastified and go back inside where it is safe and warm for both of you and the dog. Remember the dogs do have feelings.

Well id give the dog plenty of fresh water to drink..Remember Dogs live outside live longer

Pomeranian said:
I dont see no pix of the burnt dog. But I am pissed at the owner for doing that. That is not a way to trained the dog. Stupid owner!!!!

Sorry, my mistake of no pix.

Here is attached. Hope it works!

Attachments

• image0011.jpg
    image0011.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 19
AAAAAArrrrrgggghhhhhhh !!!!!!!! Throw the noose around the owner's neck and pull them up then set them fire to them and when they are crispy and burnt really good, take your very sharp bowie knife and cut the noose loose !!!! Those pictures of the burnt dog makes me sooo angry !!!!! :mad: That dog is innocent !!!!! :pissed:

JohnnyE said:
AAAAAArrrrrgggghhhhhhh !!!!!!!! Throw the noose around the owner's neck and pull them up then set them fire to them and when they are crispy and burnt really good, take your very sharp bowie knife and cut the noose loose !!!! Those pictures of the burnt dog makes me sooo angry !!!!! :mad: That dog is innocent !!!!! :pissed:
EEEWWWWW! That is gross... :ugh3: :shock: :jaw: :iough:

Good idea. Also, the law should be tougher because people who kill pets, could become killers later on.

Back