Dog found with its muzzle taped shut (WARNING!)

Yes i know that. But people are people. but what would you do if you had a child won't listen to you when you tell them sit down and shut up?

Raise a child properly and this is not an issue.... but that's my opinion. ...

Sent from my SGH-T399N using AllDeaf App mobile app

Good luck with you all who have no children. Every children are different.. Tough..

Update:

The dog who was severely injured after her muzzle was taped shut has bounced back from an earlier setback.

The Charleston Animal Society said Friday that the wound that opened up under Caitlyn’s chin is better and that additional surgery won’t be needed.

Dr. Henri Bianucci, the surgeon at Veterinary Specialty Care in Mount Pleasant who has been operating on the dog, was expected to possibly suture the wound again. But he told the nonprofit that now it’s unnecessary.

“All her original incisions are healed and after looking closely at the tissue under her chin, it looks better today,” the Animal Society tweeted.

Caitlyn had her lip and cheek reconstructed last week….

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20150612/PC16/150619809

Caitlyn Revealed: DNA test shows mixed ancestry of ‘America’s Dog’

A DNA test on Caitlyn, the abused dog whose story was repeated around the world last year, establishes her identity as “America’s Dog,” according to the Charleston Animal Society.

The online version of the issue of Carolina Tails that includes Caitlyn’s DNA test results is at issuu.com/traveler-comm/docs/carolina-tails-2016-q1.

Shortly after the dog was found with her muzzle painfully taped shut in North Charleston in May, the staff at the shelter labeled her a Staffordshire bull terrier mix.

That never seemed fully satisfactory to those who knew her as she recovered from her injuries, so the staff decided to look a little closer. They used one of the $60 Wisdom Panel 2.0 DNA tests that the shelter sells on a sample of her saliva and sent it off to a lab. The results were published in the society’s magazine, Carolina Tails, which will be available in supermarkets Wednesday. The DNA test traces her lineage back to her great-grandparents. She’s a mixture of American Staffordshire terrier, border collie, boxer and German shepherd, according to the test.

The results “show she truly is ‘America’s Dog,’ with a combination of breeds that we, as Americans, love,” Animal Society Director of Community Outreach Kay Hyman said.

Caitlyn has recovered and is living with foster parents. The man who taped her muzzle shut — William Leonard Dodson, 42, of Quitman Street in North Charleston — is in the jail awaiting court proceedings on various charges, including felony animal cruelty, possession of cocaine and illegal possession of a firearm.

Caitlyn DNA

I was at a jobsite once, where the kids, all but 15-20, had pit pups in the back yard,
Im talking just walking pups, standing around with them on a table taking turns pinching them, making them aggressive, training to fight. Watching the older ones wear heavy chains pulling 1,2, even 5 cinder blocks around...... talk about sick, and we were under gag orders due to our job , even child abuse we couldnt say anything, I hate the government , I really do with their double standards. No abuse, but dont tell either.

I was at a jobsite once, where the kids, all but 15-20, had pit pups in the back yard,
Im talking just walking pups, standing around with them on a table taking turns pinching them, making them aggressive, training to fight. Watching the older ones wear heavy chains pulling 1,2, even 5 cinder blocks around...... talk about sick, and we were under gag orders due to our job , even child abuse we couldnt say anything, I hate the government , I really do with their double standards. No abuse, but dont tell either.
Why did your job want you to not report the abuse?

Why did your job want you to not report the abuse?
Because we worked in very low income, drug/gang violence and in order to keep our crews safe they told us to keep our mouth shut. One of my coworkers was an ex cop, and he did get into a heated arguement with one gang member... we didnt work in that area again, guns were drawn that day, and I got caught in the middle of 2 gang related shootouts over bad drug deals gone wrong while on the job at the residences...thats how bad these areas are, I hated my job but loved the pay.... you couldnt pay me enough to do that anymore....nope !!!!

Reba, you may have heard the stories of firefighters getting shot responding to house fires in these areas as well. The gangs would even set abandoned buildings on fire, wait til they got there and started putting the fires out then ambush them on the jobs.
So many days I called in sick or took vacation days just to avoid going to certain areas.

Reba, you may have heard the stories of firefighters getting shot responding to house fires in these areas as well. The gangs would even set abandoned buildings on fire, wait til they got there and started putting the fires out then ambush them on the jobs.
So many days I called in sick or took vacation days just to avoid going to certain areas.
Yes, I've read about that. :(

What is it about the stereotype of blacks abusing dogs?

I recall Whoopie Goldberg speaking in defense of Michael Vick saying that fighting dogs was "part of the black culture." A pathetic excuse to torture animals.....

Laura

I recall Whoopie Goldberg speaking in defense of Michael Vick saying that fighting dogs was "part of the black culture." A pathetic excuse to torture animals.....

Laura
True. Not all cultural behaviors are worthy of continuing, and certainly not excusable.

Laura
I dont know where Whoopie is from, ugly as sin....
But in "their culture" theres a lot of crap thats "normal" to them including beating their own...ect....abuse same with others like Muslims... each country has its crazy stuff, but then again they think america is crazy with things too

I dont know where Whoopie is from, ugly as sin....
But in "their culture" theres a lot of crap thats "normal" to them including beating their own...ect....abuse same with others like Muslims... each country has its crazy stuff, but then again they think america is crazy with things too

My dad was Russian and he was very abusive to me , and my ex husband's dad was Irish and he was very abusive to his kids , look at Bella Bond her own white mother threw out her little body like it was trash and never came forward when I police were trying find out what the poor child name was ! I had Black male friends and they never laid a hand on their child or any child ! My BIL is Black and never hit his daughter .

People like animal abusers breed now that's a worry

Back