Does that fact that Ashton Kutcher cheated make him less hot?

I'll bet. Being apart while one person is working and traveling is really hard, too.

Oh yea..it was hard on my aunt. Before they had kids, she was able to join him to Philly during the baseball season but once they had kids and they started going to school, she had to stay behind. Also the groupies were so aggressive towards my uncles and the other players. So much temptation but still..no excuse if they are married.

My aunt managed to stay married to my uncle despite their celebrity lifestyle. She said it was very very hard with the fans chasing after him.

they're celebrities? what kind?

I was going to ask but I didn't want to be rude.
My thinking is if she wanted to share she'd share. If I ever met a celebrity online or off it'd be between me and that person but that's just me.

Ya beat me to it!

Remember, Shel's uncle is that baseball dude.. Not Joe DiMaggio but someone else.. :lol: I forgot the name

My uncle used to play for the Phillies in the 80s. He played with Pete Rose and Mike Schimit and they went to the World Series.

Maybe the reason that some people can control themselves is because they realize the value of what they already have? When you have a good marriage, you don't want to mess that up with an affair.

Remember, Shel's uncle is that baseball dude.. Not Joe DiMaggio but someone else.. :lol: I forgot the name
lol ok. my friend is related to Joe Dimaggio. and the highway in NYC that I commute on everyday is named after him.

My uncle used to play for the Phillies in the 80s. He played with Pete Rose and Mike Schimit and they went to the World Series.
ah yes the baseball player.

Ozzie Virgil Jr. His father also played pro baseball as well..same name but with Senior. :)

To answer the original question. Yes I find him less attractive. When I find a person attractive its not just the physical appearance. It's their actions.

If you want to cheat because Ashton Kutcher cheated then you are stupid.

Who cares really if Ashton Kutcher or a plain Joe Doe cheated? All my girlfriend needs to know is that I don't cheat on her. Not my problem if other people cheat in their relationship.

Well said, Derek! ^^

I only like Ashton as an actor ('cept the Walden character on 2 and half men), nothing more. I don't really care how futile his marriage or dating life is, the bottom line is, he cheated, period.

Back