Does anyone remember AJ?

melissaeyestone

Reaction score
Do you guys know what happened to him? He was like my best friend on here and then he totally just vanishes one day. :(

I remember him, funny guy. He's probably on a surfboard in oil-slickened waters. :lol:

Yes, I remember him but he hasn't posted in a long time (3 1/2 years).

Melissaeyestone, how was he your best friend at AD if you just joined?

Maybe she has an older username she forgot or something.. :dunno:

Melissaeyestone, I think I found one in the introduction thread and you might find AJ in the 4XSkylineAngel if that is what you are looking for. AJ is from Oklahoma instead of Florida. So maybe AJ move. I hope that is the right one. :fingersx:

The old thread of AJ is not there anymore unless AJ had made a new username (see above). Good luck. Remember you have to use PM (Private Message) after you make 50 posts. Okay? :cool2:

I rember reading his posts before I officially joined AD. He was funny. why did he leave? maybe if you ask his buddy apathrev (or whatever he changed his screen name too) what his email is, you can be in touch with him again...

I think I had an account here at AD but cancelled my account after a while besides me and AJ did not meet in AD.. I met him some where else years ago.

We kept in touch via aim and yahoo messegers but then there came a time where i didnt get on in a long time and then by the time i got back i forgot my passwords and couldnt retrieve them so I had to make new screen names and I just lost in touch with him. Its been four years almost and I really miss and worry about him :(

We used to watch A Christma Story every year on x mas eve together and that was like a major MUSTTT it was like a huge sin if we didnt meet up for that. ha. I tried finding him at other web sites we used to hang out at but no luck until now I found a post he posted here at AD 4 months ago which put a huge smile on my face at least I know he's okay. Wheeewww.

Melissaeyestone, I think I found one in the introduction thread and you might find AJ in the 4XSkylineAngel if that is what you are looking for. AJ is from Oklahoma instead of Florida. So maybe AJ move. I hope that is the right one. :fingersx:

The old thread of AJ is not there anymore unless AJ had made a new username (see above). Good luck. Remember you have to use PM(Private Message) after you make 50 posts. Okay? :cool2:[/QUOTE

thank you! and what is the 4XSkylineAngel ? is that like his new scn or something?

Yes, I remember him but he hasn't posted in a long time (3 1/2 years).

Melissaeyestone, how was he your best friend at AD if you just joined?

See now that worries me because thats about the time he vanished. 3 and half years sounds right but i am pretttty sure i saw a post from him on here somewhere that dated back 4 months ago?? i havent been on this site until very recently and i could just be confused. errr.....worried. :confused:

omg i love you!! thank you!!! now all i need to do is figure out how to get there. do u have his screen names or anything? like for messenger?

No nm i don't think Matajan is AJ he doesn't talk like him. I did leave him a message so guess just wait and see. Thank you anyway though!

This is where I found in the introduction thread right here on AD. It was dated August 26, 2010 around three o clock in the afternoon.

Hello from Oklahoma
Hello Everyone, my name is AJ, I go by Kat as well by my deaf and hoh friends. I live in Oklahoma, but I am from Colorado. Ive been signing since my freshman year in high school (1999), shortly before I was found to have a hearing problem in my right ear. I have never taken a formal sign language class, everything I know I have been taught by books and my deaf/hoh friends.

I have 2 kids, and another one on the way, my children know some basic signing.

I don't use my signing a lot here in Oklahoma because I do not have a lot of people that I still talk to, so I have become a bit rusty. I want to change this. I joined because I wanted to start re-introduce myself to the deaf community and do some opportunity that have come up that I have been offered to do.

I also hope to make some new friends here. It is nice to meet everyone!

thanks but no AJ is from and always has been from fla. He is hearing he just loves deaf people. he has no kids and he is in his late 20s. thank you though :(

Back