Does anyone owns this?

I could jerry rig up something just as simple. Screen, cat litter, old BBQ flipper and garden hose. I'd need a box too, plastic foot tub! Uhm.... yeah I'd hose off the cat litter with jet steam! Everyone knows jet steam kills germs better :D Haha... but that's a little more work .... .... .... Bleh rofl.

No I dont own it but if I did and my cats (3) dont use it then it not worth to buy it. I rather get a free trail before to buy it. :P

Wow, that's neat-o, I like that :mrgreen:

Very interesting but like what horselover said. I rather try it out as a trial before buy it. I have 3 cats.

Very interesting but like what horselover said. I rather try it out as a trial before buy it. I have 3 cats.

Me too, I rather to try it out first hmm... free one-year trial ?<< I like the sound of it :giggle:

Three hundred and fifty dollars is alot of money, and I do have 6 cats...

wow I don´t mind to have it when I has money.... - I´m cat person and own 4 cats... :D

I am gonna send this link to a few of my friends who are cat lovers cuz they bitch and complain about the cat litter stinking up their places. LOL!

I am allergic to cats so will have no use for this. :giggle:

I do not think my old cat would like this since I bought him a new box for him to go poops, he hates it and rather love his small old box. Grrr.

Here's some CatGenie from youtube

[yt]UeJ7hU5zcuQ[/yt]

[yt]Qz16iGCt644[/yt]

It circulates like a real toilet!!!! :giggle:

Another gadget to make people more lazy. LOL!

hi

I am allergic to cats Too !!!:( but i love cats....I have cat pictures all over my wall ....LOL
:giggle:

No and I don't plan to own on at all.. For those who is wanting it or own it, is being pretty lazy to clean out your cat box. I am not going to pay big money for somthing stupid!

It may sound a joke but

check this "compare and save" page: CatGenie.com well?

CatGenie, two SaniSolution Cartridges each good for 60 washings, two Boxes of Washable Granules, T-Adapters for setup. $378 Value only $299.99

Reasonable but still expensive!

Will you ship me one?

Wonder Is that possible Mult-cats ?

This brand is suitable for one cat and not for mult-cats!
:eek3:

Nice, but it's too easy life for cat lovers. :lol:

obviously you have not seen this page :D
http://www.catgenie.com/compare-save/2-save-money/

it pay itself in 1 1/2 years!

I don't think it is limited to 1 cat.. see FAQ on this product;
http://www.catgenie.com/faq/index.php

For those who don't want to are welcome to live with "open sewer" box! :D

I went thru that for couple of years with former roomie's cats.. ugh.. yuck It is not about wanting to be lazy. It is about wanting to be sanitary. Cleanliness and Healthy is important than messing with cat's poops and inhaling dust and awful odors! I love Cats and Cat are cleaner but litter box isn't.

Have a great week!

Back