Does anyone have any New Year resolutions ?

Incorporate more vegetables into my diet and buy another used car.

Don't think I have any resolutions to make.

Make your resolution to go lol one day a week is better than none lol

I have would have to get a membership , I use to go to the Y and take the pool exercises classes but I would not dare to try that now with my poor balance . LOL! yeah one day is better than none . I use to strong , there was a lot of helping people out of beds , chairs and bathtubs when you are a health aide. You worked alone so you got a good workout everyday.

I have would have to get a membership , I use to go to the Y and take the pool exercises classes but I would not dare to try that now with my poor balance . LOL! yeah one day is better than none . I use to strong , there was a lot of helping people out of beds , chairs and bathtubs when you are a health aide. You worked alone so you got a good workout everyday.
Being a health aid does take a lot of you. I am going to take CNA classes in the summer time

My resolution is to get to know God on a more personal and make restitution to those I have hurt. Also, kick this seasonal depression to the curb along with it's friend negativity. It might be a lot to do but I got to get back to being me even with my excessive amounts of analog hearing aids in my drawers. :D :D

Well, I have failed.. But it's not the new year just yet. :roll:

God got lot stuff to do.Personally I deal with negative stuff myself,not sure how god help you with draw full of analog HA maybe you sort it out there African charity that takes these things...the SAD you can get special lights that help also look into melatonin,Restitution to friends only you know what you done AND MAY HAVE BEEN GOOD REASONS for it
I not god but feeling that be advice.
Dereck 15 bikes in the house not good recipe for girl friends
rr I make that resolution every year let me know if it god gets you down gym or car.kettle lifting and praising god hmm

:hmm:I not taking piss honestly:hmm:each to there own but it mainly come down to getting off butts...

Fingers Crossed for 2015 on resolutions!

As a deaf author, my writing output had suffered over the last few years with no new book release for over two years! That had been due to being back into a main job, working for an employer that took up a lot of my time.

My resolutions for 2015 is to become more productive in my writing by getting a fairer balance between work and vacation time.

Back