Does anyone has a copy of Envision SL?

I was glad to find this post (via google) on how to use NetMeeting to make a call to my deaf parents who have Sorenson VP200 but I am hearing and want to call them with my PC webcam. This worked fine for me from my Win XP PC. Yes, I did have to know their IP address but knew this since I had used No-IP on their home PC to retrieve this. Thanks.

Someone called me in using new Sorenson VP online from his PC. Looks high quality. Better than P3. It still be beta right now. He said this software may be ready to be installed on PC and Mac around January. Can be video mail feature. I can't wait to see it.

I do not know if Sorenson is going to spending money on Video Mail on Sorenson because they are interesting earn per minutes than have point to point they don't earn the minutes...

let wait and see....

REALLY!? THERE SORENSON VRS WEBCAM COMING SOON!?
GO Sorenson!!! lol:lol:

Yes, he works with Sorenson. He has took beta test to use it on his notebook. Facebook rumor that Sorenson tech support siad there will be new update with wireless and easy carry vp to other room. I will find out early next year.

EnvisionSL no longer works and it is old school. Why does the Viable Vision suck to you? XMeeting needs to be confugired carefully.

Easy... Download Xmeeting from MS and do R Click mouse... Select older version then save.... then do install...

Hope this helps...

Will work correctly by adjusting the netmeeting under XP or Vista... If you are using Win7... I don't know and can experimental... so can you send me link for Envision SL... Please....

why do u need a copy of envision sl? just use netmeeting and ip's addresses. envision is just a redressed skin of netmeeting. Did you request a legal copy msi file of netmeeting yet from microsoft to use undere win 7? you need to install netmeeting FIRST before using envision sl.

yawn... old stuff, it works but not worth time to mess with.:roll:

why do u need a copy of envision sl? just use netmeeting and ip's addresses. envision is just a redressed skin of netmeeting. Did you request a legal copy msi file of netmeeting yet from microsoft to use undere win 7? you need to install netmeeting FIRST before using envision sl.

yawn... old stuff, it works but not worth time to mess with.:roll:

Save Ip Address for Contact List.... So Do you have copy?

What about International Deaf People? Can't they use Envision SL? If you have better suggestion, let me know..

Back