Does an orange band ties around a tree means it will be cut down??

I checked out the tree today and someone had written on the orange band
SAVE a couple of time! So it looks like the tree is not going to be cut down , I am glad other people feel the tree is too beautiful to cut down too. I know the squirrels will be happy to as they build their nest in it every year, at least some wild life still a place to call home. A tree is more than just a huge pile of wood. Some people are too stupid to see that.

In our area, grand trees aren't normally allowed to be cut down without special permission. We pay for the permits, and if we don't get prior approval, we have to pay a large fine. As homeowners, there are some trees in our yard that we aren't allowed to cut down.

The rules are different for developers but they are still restricted from cutting down grand trees.

Grand trees are a certain size and species, such as oaks and pines.

In our area, grand trees aren't normally allowed to be cut down without special permission. We pay for the permits, and if we don't get prior approval, we have to pay a large fine. As homeowners, there are some trees in our yard that we aren't allowed to cut down.

The rules are different for developers but they are still restricted from cutting down grand trees.

Grand trees are a certain size and species, such as oaks and pines.

I would say this a grand tree. My condo use to be an apple orchard and the last management had some apple trees cut down that where in front of the building and no trees where planted to replace them . So our front yards look so bare now. The apple trees where are my city history and I wish I had tried to find out if they where allowed to be cut down and not replace with other trees.

If the area is marked for clearing the orange band means the tree is not going to be cut down. They only mark the trees to save not the trees that will be cut down.

If the area is marked for clearing the orange band means the tree is not going to be cut down. They only mark the trees to save not the trees that will be cut down.

I asked my neighbor who own his own construction company and he said the same thing , an orange ban means the tree will not be cut down.

My dog Marty saw the crane today , it was digging into the ground and coming back up. Marty stood there thinking "WOW look at huge animal!" His little nose was really sniffing the air like crazy to try and smell the breast.

I will have to take a better look tomorrow and see if there is any "X"painted on the trunk . The whole field been mowed down, and my dog found some fresh coyote scat on my back yard. I took Marty out tonight and he was growling at something and did not want to pee. The coyote could be feeling very threating about losing it hunting ground and giving my dog more warnings . With winter coming the food supply will be harder to find and the coyote has already came right up my dog and me .
I am very concerned about my dog now. I feel bad for the wildlife's getting forced out of their homes , but I do not want them right my yard.

Oh, wow! Here in my corner of Texas, you hardly see a coyote- they run away as fast as they can from us. Howeve, they do eat pets, most commonly cats left to roam at will outside. We're more afraid of feral hogs here. To dissuade the coyotes from your condo, don't leave food out, secure the top of your garbage can with a bungee cord, remove water sources if possible, put cat food where they can't get to it or inside, ask for strong, 6 feet fencing that goes under the ground for maybe about 6-12 inches, and walk Marty in the afternoon (about 2-4) so you'll have less of a chance of running into coyotes. Carry something on you, like a pistol. If that is not an option, bring a stout walking stick and pop that coyote right on the nose as hard as you can. Don't worry about hurting it- you have to use the stick, it's threatening your life and Marty's. mace spray or pepper spray to the eyes may help too.

Back