Does AD Make You Hungry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i come on AD i get homicidal with a spork and i target houseflies.

Having a
153wth3.jpg
and a smile!

GTM always make me hungry with yummy recipies, and you always make me thirsty for a Mt Dew :D

I know what you mean I try a couple of her recipies she always gets to me :giggle:

I dont get hungry nor snack when I am on AD.

However, I get in the mood for a cold beer when I browse thru AD at nights.

AD is gonna make me an alcoholic soon! :giggle:

:rofl:

I am on AD late at night and it seems like when I am on I am always hungry.Ok last night I had a lemon pie the night before ice cream the night before a piece of cold chicken the night before a pop-tart the night before that I can't remember. :giggle: How about you?

If I am on AD late at night I don't eat anything. I only drink lemon flavored water or coca cola if I'm reading AD late at night time.

[yt]0x-fkSYDtUY[/yt]
Ow! Whoa, take it easy Pepsi J/K :lol:
(That's "Moonstruck" with Cher and Nick Cage)

Right now, I drink strawberry mango iced smoothie with boba from Thai restaurant.

Picture for sample (In case, you wonder what boba is, you see "balls" that sit at the bottom of the cup, that black gummy balls is made of tapioca)
633193383289431996.jpg

[yt]0x-fkSYDtUY[/yt]
Ow! Whoa, take it easy Pepsi J/K :lol:
(That's "Moonstruck" with Cher and Nick Cage)

Right now, I drink strawberry mango iced smoothie with boba from Thai restaurant.

Picture for sample (In case, you wonder what boba is, you see "balls" that sit at the bottom of the cup, that black gummy balls is made of tapioca)
633193383289431996.jpg

That is funny :lol:

Hey Pepsi, I have to confess I am eating a mint Three Musketeers and drinking a caffeine free Diet Pepsi. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back