Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I just came home from Burger King where I went with my daughter. I had a Whopper Jr. and and orange juice.

I love Whoppers.I can't go one week without one thanks to my son :lol:

Lucky you both agree! My daughter eats the veggie burger, but she is still content to do Saturday night snacks there. :)

I'm probably going to get a couple Whoppers tomorrow (today, Sunday). There's a local Burger King near my apartment that has $1 Whoppers every Sunday. They've been doing it for 15 years.

I am slightly ashamed of myself for eating a bowl of Captain Crunch at 9:00PM. :lol:

I was going to have a snack, but when I opened the refrigerator door, the top bar on the door inside that holds things on the shelf, broke and several glass bottles fell to the floor.

The yeast bottle broke, so now from cleanup, I have a little piece of glass stuck in one of my fingers, and I feel very sorry for myself. I am also waiting for my husband to come home and check the floor and refridgerator, because my vision is so bad I am afraid I missed some glass and I don't want to eat any, or get any more stuck in me.

Feel free to pity this hungry correspondent.

awww, Bott, am sorry to know of your dilemma. One time I had just made a salad<and yup, do enjoy my salads> and I was looking forward to eating it. It had some extra types of things I didn't usually put in and was in glass bowl. I was trying to open a bottle of salad dressing and the bottled slipped and knocked against the bowl of salad, sending the whole thing down to the floor, where it shattered.....no salad for me!
Please be careful with your finger - do you have some rubber gloves and magnifying glass? I just thought maybe if you do, and the magnifier would be useful, you could cover your hands and look for any remains safely, so that would be at least one part of the thing to be dealt with.
You could cuddle up somewhere cozy with your new housemate too :aw:

the magnifier would be useful, you could cover your hands and look for any remains safely, so that would be at least one part of the thing to be dealt with.
You could cuddle up somewhere cozy with your new housemate too :aw:

I have retinal damage , so what I see is distorted, and little things are really looked for by touch. My husband will also check my hand when he gets home. as for the second part. I am on my loveseat with my new little housemate. The other two are just laying on the floor looking completely unconcerned.

And the new guy is probably only thinking if I die he might end up back at the pound. :lol:

ohhh, okay - well am glad you are safely on your loveseat

NO, u can't die, Botti, AD would be very saddened
:hug:

ohhh, okay - well am glad you are safely on your loveseat

NO, u can't die, Botti, AD would be very saddened
:hug:

I was joking! As far as I know no one ever died from a sliver of glass in their finger.

Plus I have two dogs on my loveseat now. The poodle is a little larger and likes her comfort so she is sitting in a separate armchair.

Botti, I'm sorry you are having a bad day :hug:

I am kind of. And it gets worse!! Tomorrow I am supposed to babysit my daughter's two little girls, 2 years old and 4 months old, for several hours. :shrug:

I am kind of. And it gets worse!! Tomorrow I am supposed to babysit my daughter's two little girls, 2 years old and 4 months old, for several hours. :shrug:

Is there someone else can watch the kids so you can take an easy?

Is there someone else can watch the kids so you can take an easy?

Nope. I am it!! But think of how important that makes me! And her home is sure to be free of broken glass slivers. :lol:

oh, I know you were joking :lol:
but I was serious in my thought....although no, it didn't technically go with the joke ......anyway, best wishes for tomorrow:wave: maybe the day will go quickly.
Do you live near them?
A home minus broken glass is always a bonus....

oh, I know you were joking :lol:
but I was serious in my thought....although no, it didn't technically go with the joke ......anyway, best wishes for tomorrow:wave: maybe the day will go quickly.
Do you live near them?
A home minus broken glass is always a bonus....

Yes now we do live close. They did have a condo in a town about 15 miles out of the city, but now, they bought a really beautiful house in the city and as my daughter happily assured me yesterday, it only takes her four minutes to come get me and another four to bring me home.:eek3:

Okay, back on topic. I'm drinking a Pepsi and eating chips :lol:

Back