Do You Use Purple for Relay Services ?

However.....

I use THEIR software to call convorelay.tv so I can use Convo via a PC laptop.

Use their R/D and waste it by benefiting another company...

Clever, eh?

Yeah, but you won't receive a call from other end this way, right?

I see Convo offering options:

At this point, you can use the following video products with Convo:

1. iChat on Mac
2. Sorenson VP-100 or VP-200
3. D-Link
4. The Z (CSDVRS) Z-340, Z-150, Z-Ojo and Z-PC-100
5. SnapVRS Ojo
6. Purple MVP and P3 Software
7. Xmeeting
8. NetMeeting
9. AIM 5.5 or better

I will try either Netmeeting or AIM for my XP. Wish I have a Mac.

I will never use P3, ip relay on iphone etc. I do not want to use the company who already fraud and damaged. Purple's name is already look bad so I do not interested in Purple anymore. I am still angry that Purple still alive.

Viable got busted and Purple gets away with it, that is something that I am not understand. I am gonna still find out why Purple got away with it.

Purple never, ever admit of their wrongdoing. The reason FCC wants their money back because they have clarified rules and had made an order causing Purple got 'caught' with their PANTS DOWN!

Now, Purple and FCC are working together to resolve legal matters inculding the repayment plan. Again, I must stress FCC, FBI or other law enforcement departments never laid charges or indicements on Purple

Thank you

*smh* They indirectly admitted they did wrong by:
-Dropping minutes by 30%-50% once Viable was busted.
-Accepting the debt.

I will never use P3, ip relay on iphone etc. I do not want to use the company who already fraud and damaged. Purple's name is already look bad so I do not interested in Purple anymore. I am still angry that Purple still alive.

Viable got busted and Purple gets away with it, that is something that I am not understand. I am gonna still find out why Purple got away with it.

Purple and Sorenson hearies got away with it while deaf-owned people like Viable don't, unfortunately.

Yeah, but you won't receive a call from other end this way, right?

I see Convo offering options:

At this point, you can use the following video products with Convo:

1. iChat on Mac
2. Sorenson VP-100 or VP-200
3. D-Link
4. The Z (CSDVRS) Z-340, Z-150, Z-Ojo and Z-PC-100
5. SnapVRS Ojo
6. Purple MVP and P3 Software
7. Xmeeting
8. NetMeeting
9. AIM 5.5 or better

I will try either Netmeeting or AIM for my XP. Wish I have a Mac.

Yeah: I want to be able to video chat with Convo - I do not have a mac or any VP.
So, #1,2,3,4,5 is out for me.
Xmeeting? Dont know what that is. I don't want to use netmeeting... Old stuff.

And yeah, I won't be able to get calls the other way. But that will change because they're developing a software for PC.

That's what I am wondering about....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V75TG-5K2j8]YouTube - Not In The Best Mood Today[/ame]

Skip to 3:45 minute...Ridor made points about these troubled VRS companies dealing with FCC.

Look at its user comments how well the companies protect themselves from FCC.

Ridor really made me throw up! how stupid he is? Accusing based on Deafness and hearing made me throw up! This is just big FAT lie!

I understand that it may look that way, but the point that those Deafies FORGOT about is... the EVIDENCE, it is all needed.... The Evidence.

What difference between Viable and other VRS? It has absolutely nothing to do with Deaf. What makes the difference is THE INTENTION TO DEFRAUD FCC. FBI has found strong evidence against Viable with *INTENTION* to defraid FCC, while other VRS, FBI couldn't find any evidence on the intention. Trust me, once FBI finds evidence(s) that those VRS companies with Intention to defraud FCC there WILL be arrests, no question about it.

Do yourself a favor, quit using Deafness as excuse, because it is damn LAME!

Ridor really made me throw up! how stupid he is? Accusing based on Deafness and hearing made me throw up! This is just big FAT lie!

I understand that it may look that way, but the point that those Deafies FORGOT about is... the EVIDENCE, it is all needed.... The Evidence.

What difference between Viable and other VRS? It has absolutely nothing to do with Deaf. What makes the difference is THE INTENTION TO DEFRAUD FCC. FBI has found strong evidence against Viable with *INTENTION* to defraid FCC, while other VRS, FBI couldn't find any evidence on the intention. Trust me, once FBI finds evidence(s) that those VRS companies with Intention to defraud FCC there WILL be arrests, no question about it.

:werd:

His sister is employed at Viable. FYI

Quit using caps to emphasize words... it's fucking annoying.

Exactly! It is F**kin annoying when Deafies used Deafness as excuses! It is diguesting, just same way how you felt when I used caps to emphasize words.

Now that I got the message acrossed.

Quit using caps to emphasize words... it's fucking annoying.

Exactly! It is F**kin annoying when Deafies used Deafness as excuses! It is diguesting, just same way how you felt when I used caps to emphasize words.

Now that I got the message acrossed.

Not really.

I am not happy about the thing, I do think there were a lot of "winking" going on at higher levels.

Sorenson will get theirs soon.

Back