Do You Use Purple for Relay Services ?

Assumptions is motherhood of all fuck ups!

wondering if you knew me before :hmm:

I always say that when I was young. "Never. Ever. Assume. Assumption is mother of all fuck up."

Now i have to reinstall to use it. It's still on the computer... basically a fked up uninstaller package..

I could however manually uninstall it though

It was a big pain in the ass for me to manually remove all of the entries in the registry, as well as deleting the folders where P3 resides.

As for me continuing to use Purple, it's a second or third choice for me. I really prefer ZVRS, as they have the VCO Plus feature, and I use VCO all the time! I can even use the VCO Plus feature using the VP-200 from Sorenson! How cool is that?

It was a big pain in the ass for me to manually remove all of the entries in the registry, as well as deleting the folders where P3 resides.

As for me continuing to use Purple, it's a second or third choice for me. I really prefer ZVRS, as they have the VCO Plus feature, and I use VCO all the time! I can even use the VCO Plus feature using the VP-200 from Sorenson! How cool is that?

glad for ya, I dont use my voice.

Right, but close to answering my question.

The answer is BOTH hearing and Deaf/HOH. It takes both Hearing AND Deaf/HOH uses VRS. ;)

My point is, why reject hearing people, accusing them? What I wanted see is that Hearing and Deaf/HOH get connected together breaking down the barrier. That is the whole idea of Relay service.

Everybody, actually...

Right, but close to answering my question.

The answer is BOTH hearing and Deaf/HOH. It takes both Hearing AND Deaf/HOH uses VRS. ;)

My point is, why reject hearing people, accusing them? What I wanted see is that Hearing and Deaf/HOH get connected together breaking down the barrier. That is the whole idea of Relay service.

Okay............. I wasn't rejecting them. They made a fraud, and now they didn't get arrested. I don't view it as deaf/hearing.

Where is the proof of intention? So far the evidence of intention has not found. Once it is found, yes there will be arrests. John Yeh is so stupid that he e mailed to other employees offering payment to do fraudentlent with FCC, whoa! that is hard evidence of intention. Yes, John Yeh paid others to pay other to perform the VRS calls to rack up the minutes.

So, is there any evidence that one of Purple co employees did like that?

Okay............. I wasn't rejecting them. They made a fraud, and now they didn't get arrested. I don't view it as deaf/hearing.

Where is the proof of intention? So far the evidence of intention has not found. Once it is found, yes there will be arrests. John Yeh is so stupid that he e mailed to other employees offering payment to do fraudentlent with FCC, whoa! that is hard evidence of intention. Yes, John Yeh paid others to pay other to perform the VRS calls to rack up the minutes.

So, is there any evidence that one of Purple co employees did like that?

One name: DeafThat

It is not strong enough, have to be solid evidence. In judical system, witness is worth about 10% of the evidence, so what?

Perhaps that person just angry with Purple co and make up the story,

remember, once a person found not guilty in the court of a charge, it becomes acquitted therefore can not be tried again for same charge EVEN if the solid evidence is found later on. That is why DA will never charge and brought up in the court unless there is solid evidence to guarantee guilty verdict. That is how court runs.

Add note this, if you read the last part of agreement between FCC and purple... Explain this...

While this
agreement addresses Purple’s debt obligation to the government, it does not affect any possible
government investigations into Purple’s business practices.

It means that Purple Co isn't off the hook from investigation.

One name: DeafThat

It is not strong enough, have to be solid evidence. In judical system, witness is worth about 10% of the evidence, so what?

Perhaps that person just angry with Purple co and make up the story,

remember, once a person found not guilty in the court of a charge, it becomes acquitted therefore can not be tried again for same charge EVEN if the solid evidence is found later on. That is why DA will never charge and brought up in the court unless there is solid evidence to guarantee guilty verdict. That is how court runs.

Add note this, if you read the last part of agreement between FCC and purple... Explain this...

While this
agreement addresses Purple’s debt obligation to the government, it does not affect any possible
government investigations into Purple’s business practices.

It means that Purple Co isn't off the hook from investigation.

Cool... Like I said, I'm waiting for Sorenson to get theirs.

We all will see at the end. I am not worried about this. So, don't bet on anything.

To be honest, I hope there won't be any more evidence shed the light in fraud and conspiracy from ANY VRS companies other than Viable. Why? I value VRS than anything, it has nothing to do with my job. It is my lifeline and I depend on VRS just like any Deaf/HOH

Cool... Like I said, I'm waiting for Sorenson to get theirs.

We all will see at the end. I am not worried about this. So, don't bet on anything.

To be honest, I hope there won't be any more evidence shed the light in fraud and conspiracy from ANY VRS companies other than Viable. Why? I value VRS than anything, it has nothing to do with my job. It is my lifeline and I depend on VRS just like any Deaf/HOH

If ANY VRS companies did illegal stuff, I will NOT support them, period.

That's why I am using Convo. To hell with people who fuck with the deaf community in general.

If you still use their services, you're just as bad.

Purple does employ deaf people. They serve the deaf community. I do use and will continue to use P3, they provide an easy to use and top quality service. More use of P3 means maybe even more folks get good jobs. Flame all you want, they have given me great service, good customer service and an easy to use format that I can use anywhere there is internet. I have even gotten good tips right here on AD from Purple workers who are kind enough to answer questions here. There are other companies, others who have good service. I really prefer the P3. If they should go out of business, I will be the last one to unplug. You asked, I am telling.

Back