Do you think it´s okay?

I´m disagree to this... It shows no respect when you insult an adult with bad languages.

School where my sons attend is stricter - no swearing, fighting, etc. I would of NEVER put my sons to school with bad reputation. No Way...

Liebling:-))) said:
I´m disagree to this... It shows no respect when you insult an adult with bad languages.

School where my sons attend is stricter - no swearing, fighting, etc. I would of NEVER put my sons to school with bad reputation. No Way...

Yeah, I wish I should be in that school.

Liebling, I bet you already said swearing in school. I am not surprised...

mld4ds said:
Yeah, I wish I should be in that school.

Liebling, I bet you already said swearing in school. I am not surprised...

Tell you the truth... I dont swear much at school because there´re strict rule... I would get punish if I swear at school.

My children´s school have strict rule. No swearing, fight etc allow... They will get in trouble if they do that.

I´m glad that I pick right school with good repuation for my children. I dont want my children get bad influence from bad people...

Liebling:-))) said:

true i agree with u...

I think it is disgusting.

There is no reason to allow swearing in school. None. Zero. Never.

The students show no respect for the teachers. It is getting worse.

Ugh!

Reba said:
I think it is disgusting.

There is no reason to allow swearing in school. None. Zero. Never.

The students show no respect for the teachers. It is getting worse.

Ugh!

True!

Testing via sk2

Ok. Have u ever watched the good film "Dead Society"? Please watch it then give us your opinions.

mld4ds said:
Testing via sk2

Ok. Have u ever watched the good film "Dead Society"? Please watch it then give us your opinions.

HUh? I assume my quesiton finally conquored your thought...

Back