• Yes

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No comment

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rednecks like I am enjoying to shop at Dollar Store!

Yes, I do....like the Family Dollar the best. I spend about $150.00/month on household supplies, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, etc. Name brands, and boxes of cereal...Prices have gone up, tho

I don't go there very often, but I do like to check things out. There's a Dollarama at the mall and they have some cute things. Usually I only buy buckets (for the fish tanks) and picture frames (don't need to be expensive looking, but the dollar store sometimes has really need frames. I bought a bunch that looked like they were made out of tiki wood or something, lol). Christmas tree ornaments are cute everywhere, but affordable at a dollarstore. We grew up with old fashioned, wooden ornaments, and when I discovered they sell them now at the dollar store, I went nuts and bought a bunch. Ahhh, nostalgia. They also have some cute animal things, so I've bought a few. Though I tend to avoid things that have obvious glue globs still visible.

But for food, I don't buy anything. Unless it's a drink or a chocolate bar, lol.

Dollar Tree is rocking. They have good kitchen utensils, towels, snacks and storage items. The cards are so much cheaper and many very cute designs. Cleaning things in brand names I trust are often cheaper and in comparable or better sizes. Some of their decorative items are nice and long lasting. Best place to get cheap and fun stocking stuffers and white elephant gifts. Glassware is good brand and can be bought singly. Good prices on grocery items, especially some of the pantry staples.

sometimes I do, maybe for things like books, cards, some kitchen things.

Wirelessly posted

Hell yes! I buy trash bags, toilet paper, dishsoap, body soap....everything like that from there. Why pay twice or thrice as much for the same brand name? The almost 6 percent that don't shop there are idiots!:D

As a teacher, I am glued to the Dollar Store. I always find great stuff for my lessons and classroom. Also, for our home too. I dont care for expensive stuff that I wont use ever again.

As a teacher, I am glued to the Dollar Store. I always find great stuff for my lessons and classroom. Also, for our home too. I dont care for expensive stuff that I wont use ever again.

I hear ya there. It's been a lifesaver at times.

Yes, I do....like the Family Dollar the best. I spend about $150.00/month on household supplies, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, etc. Name brands, and boxes of cereal...Prices have gone up, tho

I get stuff like toothpaste and shampoo at Family Dollar too.

Also get my candy there. :giggle:

Once in a while. I prefer to buy wrapping paper and b'day cards from there. Buy 4 wrapping paper for $2 etc. Much cheaper than buying one wrapper paper for $4.95 or more.

yessss I loveee the dollar store! Snacks are good and cheap as are lil things for the team I coach and for everyday stuff like soaps and sanitizers and kids stuff:)

Yes, sometimes my husband and I shopped for things we need and really, it is so cheap at the Dollarama at the mall (we had to go to the mainland to shop). We do have a Dollar store next door to the General Store in our Rez (Indian reservation). It is a little bit more than the Dollarama. So we prefer the Dollarama up in the mainland better than the Dollar store. :cool2:

Wirelessly posted

Yes, I do store at dollar tree. It does save a lot of my money better. :)

Back