"Do You Remember?" -- a game

Does anyone remember disco fever? Man, Travolta was hot! *drooling*

Go do the pointing finger up and down in air act for me, Trav! :dance: :rofl: :fly:

Boo Disco

Meg said:
Does anyone remember disco fever? Man, Travolta was hot! *drooling*

I was in HS when Saturday Night Fever first came out. You can keep polyester suits, ABBA, and Donna Summers' Greatest Hits. :barf:

Meg,

Do you remmy TV show Welcome Back Kotter? It had Ravolta b4 he made it big in movies.

Last edited:
Taylor said:
It's Slinky, it's Slinky,
for fun, it's a wonderful toy.
It's Slinky, it's Slinky,
It's fun for a girl and a boy
It's fun for a girl and a boy."

I remember that well.

By any chance does anyone remember/know all the words to the Chiclets jingle?

"When it rains/It's never wet/Those tiny drops/Are real Chiclets."

Reba said:
Was that a "Barrel of Monkeys"?

I believe those were the little orange plastic monkeys that you could link together to form a chain. They were featured in one of the Toy Story movies.

Anyone remember "Mr. Machine"?

Reba said:
Yes, I remember when JFK was assassinated. I was in junior high school that day. It was a scary and sad time. :(

That was just before I turned ten, I was in a school for the physically handicapped at the time, I remember the principal coming in and giving us the news, and Jerry, an older kid with no hands, sayng "Oh God".

I will be SMAHT said:
"when u made my people smile, u made me smile!" -Chris Farley (1964-1997) :wave:
Yep he was one of the most hiralous actors I've ever seen in 20th century filming...I loved that guy in "Tommy Boy" and "Beverly Hills Ninja"..omg...he just won't stop killing me! :rofl: although it's a shame he passed away only he was still a young man :( life can be so strange...

anyway, do you remember playing a boardgame "sorry"?

I remember playing that boardgame when I was young. I plan on teaching my boys how to play some board games..

DavLaurel said:
Anyone remember "Mr. Machine"?
Yes, my brother got one for Christmas the year that it came out.

Back