Do you prefered your lover call you in real name or different name ?

Sexy Babe

Reaction score
Do you like your name to be called in first name or do you rather your lover parnter call you in different names ?

Like for example, My husband never use my real name. Unless when he is mad that he will use my real name, LOL. But he called me Sweetie Pie, Babe, My sexy babe. My husband make me feel special, when he call me in different names. He never cuss me out. Except when he joking and teasing me to make me laugh that was all.

How does that make you feel if your lover call you in real name or different names ?

How does that make you feel if your lover call you in real name or different names ?

don't care lol but i call nearly everybody by their last name or my nicknames for them.

It depends on where we are. If it's in public, I prefer my real name. If it's in private and she's just being cute with me, then she can call me by a nickname that she likes. :)

it doesnt matter any... but i do like it if my future lover call me silly and cute nicknames cuz i know i am special.. :D

My hubby calls me sweetie and I call him honey. Boringly simple. :)

Of course, when I'm mad or annoyed with him, I call him the full 3 names of his. :lol:

He calls me :

Sugar
Sweetie
My precious gem
My angel
Darling

Well women can call their men, assholes, dickheads, morons, and deadheads! especially when they are mad... but....

The good side, is all that ya'll are posting... is good names... Sugar, honey, baby... blah blah.. and so on...

I prefer to be called "Intimidator" after the late Dale Earnhardt... cuz I like intimidating... and playing games, with the ladies...:h5:

Don't matter as long as he sweet and charming and romantic he can call me anything he likes and I call him my wonderful sexy baby ha heee

as long its between us, thats simple.

if a guy call me like that, he'll get black eye from me.
If a lady call me like that, she'll get black eye from her.

sounds simple?

Mine calls me something like 'JJ love' (loose translation...) and I prefer it, and don't care whether it's in public or not, because only we know what it means (except for a couple of friends that are 'in' on some of the signs we use)

My partner can call me all the endearing terms he wants cos I know he means it. I call him alot of endearing names as well, I guess even after a certain amount of time, we are still in loveeeeeeeeeeeee :hug:

My partner can call me all the endearing terms he wants cos I know he means it. I call him alot of endearing names as well, I guess even after a certain amount of time, we are still in loveeeeeeeeeeeee :hug:

Now that romantic and still be in love as long two people in love, can do no wrong! :)

My hubby calls me sugar pie when he is feeling affectionate. It is sweet.

Do you like your name to be called in first name or do you rather your lover parnter call you in different names ?

Like for example, My husband never use my real name. Unless when he is mad that he will use my real name, LOL. But he called me Sweetie Pie, Babe, My sexy babe. My husband make me feel special, when he call me in different names. He never cuss me out. Except when he joking and teasing me to make me laugh that was all.

It depends on the situation and my mood

Most of the time we call each other our first names but in home or around family, He calls me Babe, Baby, Hot Mama or Sexy Mama while I call him Honey buns, lol he totally hates that but he knows I love him.

But I call him his first and last name when I'm angry with him and he calls my first and middle name when he's angry with me. I guess it's a habit we have since we were kids as our parents would call our full names if they're pissed at us. lol

I have noticed a few men call me "Babe" and when my husband call me "Babe" which meant he must have call women "Babe" so I don't like it when it is use in public with women. I prefer him to call me by my real nickname or better pet name for me. I have not see what he call me yet. LOL He still call me Babe sometime when I told him not to call me Babe because it is a very popular and sexist name for women who are being sex objects to the men (that is what I think for opinion). Grrrr!!! :(

If my boyfriend and I are in the public, we just call each other's first names. If we are alone, he always call me with a nickname. :giggle:

Back