Do you like to hear and enjoy the music beat ?

virtual

Reaction score
I enjoy music beat through ear burst :eek3::eek3::eek3: volume of headphone attached to speaker's headphone jack. I can not understand what singer's saying but I can understand through subtitles and enjoy music beat while watching subtitles.

Below is an example of music video with subs that I really enjoy very much :

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vS49_v4ZlU[/ame]

Last edited:
I like to do the same. :) I listen to songs on YouTube and google the lyrics and read the lyrics ahead of time so I can enjoy them with the music.

Since I am only HOH, I am able to listen and enjoy music. :) However, I can rarely understand the lyrics... so if I want to know what is being said in a song, I will search up the lyrics. Much like everyone else, I like to hear the beat and I like the rhythm of the songs. I like country music primarily because of the beat... I can't understand a word those country singers say :)lol:) but I like the music!

I like to do the same. :) I listen to songs on YouTube and google the lyrics and read the lyrics ahead of time so I can enjoy them with the music.

Exactly the same with me, or some videos that have the lyrics as the video. They can be easier to follow.

Listening to music and the beat is AWESOME!!

Getting in sync. I totally love it even if I can not hear the words. Good music with rhythm gets me going!

LIke the song...

"Give me the beat boys, gonna get lost in rock and roll..... and Drift away!!"

Know the song.. but can not think to save my life... Who sings it. I know it is right on the edge of my mind....

I had to google it it was driving me nuts..

here it is

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DdlLD4YRKs]YouTube - Karaoke - Drift Away - Uncle Kracker[/ame]

I love listening to music and putting my forearms on the counter to feel the vibrations. Always gets me dancing.

:dance::dance2:

I dont listen to music, since Im too deaf to it but I like the feel of the beats on the speakers, I insert the bass-related music on CD and pop it in my stero system in my new car, and the bass gets crackin'

I dont listen to music, since Im too deaf to it but I like the feel of the beats on the speakers, I insert the bass-related music on CD and pop it in my stero system in my new car, and the bass gets crackin'

Oh, listening to music in the car is great cause you can feel the bass pounding through the car walls. :D

Cool...SO you do enjoy music in one way or another! :D

I know I do!

:lol: I don't like to listen passively, and you may notice I said "trying" to learn.

Maybe no one will ever want to see me do that, but yes I enjoy the concept of maybe I can learn the piano. Not the subltle parts like Jiro talked about with phrasing and pedal, but to get the notes in the right order at the right time.

Back