Do you have superpowers?

Have you ever wondered why some people miss their flight, one that ends up crashing? I think it's Divine intervention.
Perhaps you saved the people on your plane because you didn't heed your intuition. :hmm:

I do not believe in Divine intervention.

I feel the same with FadedRose. I am very perceptive when meeting people for the first time (I am hearing). I get like auras from people; I can't really explain it but I can like feel their inner spirit. Sometimes good, sometimes not so much.

I also experience deja vu often!!! Sometimes even down to the dialogue. Very creepy!

I've also noticed that my visual acuity has seemingly gotten better the more I am around the Deaf. In contrast, I can't follow English words as much as I used to (I find myself tuning out small talk lol). Fair trade, I think.

As for the Deaf I know, I would say their superpowers are visual acuity for sure, like seeing barely perceivable flickers in light, and definitely touch; they are so sensitive to touch. (BTW Jess that's awesome). And I would say that most of them are super-patient with hearing people (lucky for me :) ).

deja vu... ive had it ALL my Life, right from when i was 3....I sometimes get spooked other times, i begin to ponder if there was a parrallel universive (like Fringe), like from the dreams while sleep is really a kind of communication going on, not just brain processing, something else i cantput finger on it, but its connecting - heck maybe a hearing version of me, maybe 200 versions of me somewhere else in the galaxy, but its not 'galaxy' as in space, but dimensions....co-existing all the time, and sometimes without time itself, so hence (spaceless), we'd never know anything about it....and ive thought about all this lonnnng before the Tv show, more like 25 years ago...when i was reading into meditation alot...but no i havent developed 'powers', just awareness and cant control it and i dont get bothered by it anymore, its just patterns to let life cycle...life itself cant continue without any sort (including bizzare) cycles. Death is part of the cycle too, its not the 'end'

When I eat spinach, I beat the crap out of Bluto.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-tBf9aAjY4[/ame]

I'm very sensitive to the sense of touch, I'm usually a heavy sleeper, i'll sleep through anything however, the vibrations of somebody walking on the floor or the thunder booming outside will wake me up. I can feel a person's or a thing vibration very easily. If i'm laying on my bed playing on my computer and my door is closed and somebody walks in the hallway, i can feel them walking. Thunderstorms, i can feel it shake the whole house. My sense of smell is okay.. It's gotten a little bit stronger over the years. other people's smoking has been bothering me recently, when i smell it, i start to cough and it just bothers me for some reason. Probably because it smells bad :p

When I sleep, i get these different visions of what might happen in the future. I usually don't remember the different visions i have in my sleep of what might happen in the future. But for some reason, when the actual vision happens at a place, i suddenly start to remember it. It's weird. I didn't think this is normal. It only happens when i sleep. Sometimes my vision don't appear in my dreams. I remember dreaming that I was at school, walking to my next class after having lunch and one of my friends is lying down on the floor with people around her and i look down and i asked what was wrong and her boyfriend answers me that she had a seizure. and that the school's security staff came running and the ambulance came to take her to the hospital. And it actually happened when I was at the event. I didn't remember at first until i saw the commotion.

deja vu... ive had it ALL my Life, right from when i was 3....I sometimes get spooked other times, i begin to ponder if there was a parrallel universive (like Fringe), like from the dreams while sleep is really a kind of communication going on, not just brain processing, something else i cantput finger on it, but its connecting - heck maybe a hearing version of me, maybe 200 versions of me somewhere else in the galaxy, but its not 'galaxy' as in space, but dimensions....co-existing all the time, and sometimes without time itself, so hence (spaceless), we'd never know anything about it....and ive thought about all this lonnnng before the Tv show, more like 25 years ago...when i was reading into meditation alot...but no i havent developed 'powers', just awareness and cant control it and i dont get bothered by it anymore, its just patterns to let life cycle...life itself cant continue without any sort (including bizzare) cycles. Death is part of the cycle too, its not the 'end'

And here I am watching "Fringe" right now...lol

I don't know if this is a super power, but it is something strange. When my hubby goes grocery shopping, before he even brings in the bags, he asks me to guess how much. I always get pretty close, but last night I closed my eyes and a number pops into my head of $223.87 and the actual price was $223.52. Pretty good guess, shocked my hubby:):)

frringe is my favourite tv sci-fi!...a bit mad but alot of fun

I can observe small details using peripheral vision, I may be looking straight ahead, but I can see you just as clearly at the edge of my field of vision.

tv.program about people with super powers one guy is magnetic some how metal stuff is attracted to his skin,another guy no feel cold go running naked in snow and his body temp remains high and blind boy no eyes can find his way around and aware of anything by using clicks like a bat

IMO - I think being a psychic or mind-reader or similar is the worst kind of superpower because you cannot trust anybody anymore. You'll also get very lonely because it removes the element that makes life interesting and mysterious.

Who the heck wants to constantly read and analyze a person's mind wherever you go? It's awful. I don't want to read and find out that my parents, siblings, good friends or any interesting person I come across have sick fetish, dark secret, or lies.

I saw an episode about a woman who killed a monster and the monster's blood got on her skin. The next day she could read everyone's mind thanks to the blood. At first she enjoyed having the ability and use that advantage to battle with monsters knowing their every move. Soon after that, she realized she couldn't turn it off and it nearly drove her insane hearing everyone's thoughts at the same time.

I can observe small details using peripheral vision, I may be looking straight ahead, but I can see you just as clearly at the edge of my field of vision.

I wish I have that. I'm blind when it comes to peripheral vision and everyone kept saying that they were waving to get my attention until their arms get tired.

Back