Do you have superpowers?

..LOL...better yet, when i have a shit..world's problem goes below..and its smells great...

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
I'm an Airbender. I get to decide who is a waste of air. :cool2:

Yah, farts can bend the air in the worst way. I would lose my breath too.

I used to be able to tell what was burning. Didn't matter what it was, if there was smoke, 90% of the time I am correct as to what is burning. My sniffer is very strong.

I have dream of future... It won't tell me exactly when but it will happen. Wish it could go with lottery to win.

I once had a dream that a small airplane crashed in the water and when I woke up the next day and turned on the TV it was on the news!! A small airplane did crash in the water, just like in my dream. It was freaky! I have ESP from time to time but this was wild to me.

I would want to be illusionist, so it is easy to escape enemies. Hah. :P

Or I probably like to have some flaming abilities, but I don't know.

My brother has the "evil eye". He can get children in line, stop their whining and all kinds of stuff just by using that "evil eye". My mother had it too, but the other brother and I never did develop it.

IMO - I think being a psychic or mind-reader or similar is the worst kind of superpower because you cannot trust anybody anymore. You'll also get very lonely because it removes the element that makes life interesting and mysterious.

Who the heck wants to constantly read and analyze a person's mind wherever you go? It's awful. I don't want to read and find out that my parents, siblings, good friends or any interesting person I come across have sick fetish, dark secret, or lies.

Well, to kind of clarify it doesn't really work like that persay. At least not for me. I have gotten what I call "flashes", sort of like a second long movie clip but it doesn't happen often. Mostly, I just get bad vibes around someone who doesn't have the best of intentions. I dislike being touched by people who emit such a strong negative vibe-it feels, if it's their hand it's cold and clammy feeling-feels dead. I'm very, very sensitive to other peoples energy-as nuts as it sounds, trust me I wish I were. :) Mind reading isn't really possible as I've experienced it-I can tell when someone is thinking of me or focusing their energy on me-it feels like shivers down your spine if you know what it feels like to be stared at from behind-it's the same feeling. Many years ago I did an experiment with my husband with using psychic energy as far as being able to touch another person from across the room and knowing how that energy feels or what it feels like in general I was able to gauge if he was being honest or not. He's an atheist, doesn't believe in the paranormal or any of the psychic crap I'm into but he doesn't doubt me anymore when I give him a warning, or when I say that I feel something anymore. This was around 7 years ago, I had him stand at the opposite end of my room and asked him to tell me where he felt anything and to keep his eyes closed. The areas I focused on, his lower ankles and left arm he said he felt as if he were being touched. I asked him to turn around and to open his eyes to see that I was no where near him. It freaked him out-I did the same to my older niece once to prove that energy did exist-moved my hand in front of her face and she jumped back and said " what the hell was that?!" when I asked what it felt like she gave me a very accurate description of energy-it felt like static electricity but wasn't. I'm gonna regret sharing this I know but if there is anyone else on here who feels that what I have said is familiar to them-by all means learn to develop it. Everyone on here has the ability. We all did as little ones-anyone here have an imaginary friend? Think it really was just your imagination? :D I never had one when I was a kid but would see angels in my dreams and as result I've come to love all things angelic to the point of getting angel wings tattooed on my back -my entire back when I can afford to do so. :D

I am no expert. It has taken me years to get the answers, research, talking to others who are in paranormal circles to fully accept all of this and to honor it, learn control and above all-to always, always listen to your intuition. :D

IMO - I think being a psychic or mind-reader or similar is the worst kind of superpower because you cannot trust anybody anymore. You'll also get very lonely because it removes the element that makes life interesting and mysterious.

Who the heck wants to constantly read and analyze a person's mind wherever you go? It's awful. I don't want to read and find out that my parents, siblings, good friends or any interesting person I come across have sick fetish, dark secret, or lies.

Agreed. I think that kind of power should be stay untouched or even it is about to create something, it has to be banned!

:shock:

I once had a dream that a small airplane crashed in the water and when I woke up the next day and turned on the TV it was on the news!! A small airplane did crash in the water, just like in my dream. It was freaky! I have ESP from time to time but this was wild to me.

We all do :). Just some of us aren't as aware or do not pay attention.
Kudos to making the connection. Sometimes it can be a week or two before an event takes place you dream of and it may not be exactly as it was in the dream-sometimes a dream is more symbolic than based in reality and these typically pertain to yourself, and life in general.

We all have dream symbols-learning what yours are is important. If there has ever been a certain animal or person or place that you see in you dreams before anything major in your life happens-it's a wise bet that this is your dream symbol to pay attention.

Mine is the tornado. Whenever I see one in a dream-chaos ensues in my personal life or something that upsets the balance occurs.

way cool! Thanks for sharing!:D

My brother has the "evil eye". He can get children in line, stop their whining and all kinds of stuff just by using that "evil eye". My mother had it too, but the other brother and I never did develop it.

:) they are directing energy towards these people and they pick up on it-animals too.

When you try it-anyone can. It's not about staring or looking "evil". It's what you're sending out that others can pick up that is unrelated to body language.
Easiest way to do this is to work on your dog to stop whining or barking by staring at them-but when you do-focus on the vocal chords of the animal and picture them becoming silent.

It's sort of like when you pray for someone...
same thing here. I've never tried it but have heard of people doing so.
I don't think I'd want to meet your brother. :)

My "pack leader" eye and posture works on my deaf dog... :P But it didn't always work when my daughter was growing up, LOL! :laugh2: She insists she remembers when she was a kid, that I had "this look" when she'd be in trouble and I wanted her to stop whatever she was doing. And she knew she was in deep and better stop it... :Ohno:

I can control my spunk be it river or shower or droplets or goo, and girls love it

I have that. Here's looking at you. :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

I have gotten used to tactile signing, so with this experience, like a cat's whiskers, I tend to pick up movement from the most miniscule breeze.

Last edited:
wish rent your brother out then,he seems perfect..
i have super snifter, drives me nuts at times always seems badsmells and no one else smell them

Ever have a dream that came true? kinda like de ja vu when it actually happens?

We all do :). Just some of us aren't as aware or do not pay attention.
Kudos to making the connection. Sometimes it can be a week or two before an event takes place you dream of and it may not be exactly as it was in the dream-sometimes a dream is more symbolic than based in reality and these typically pertain to yourself, and life in general.

We all have dream symbols-learning what yours are is important. If there has ever been a certain animal or person or place that you see in you dreams before anything major in your life happens-it's a wise bet that this is your dream symbol to pay attention.

Mine is the tornado. Whenever I see one in a dream-chaos ensues in my personal life or something that upsets the balance occurs.

way cool! Thanks for sharing!:D

I was taking a flight from California to Massachusetts to visiting my mother and had to made changeover and I had to walk through an long tunnel in the airport to get the next plane. Just as I came to the tunnel I got a feeling that something was wrong with the plane I had to take. I boarded the plane and we took off OK so I thought maybe nothing is going to happen. About a half hour into the flight the Captain of the plane came out and started to look out my window which was at a wing ! I could not believe it, I never seen this happen before and knew it could not be good. The Captain never come out the cockpit! The Captain when back to the cockpit and made an announcement that we lost one of our engine and we needed to made an emergency landing at an airport. We had to get off the plane and wait inside the airport until the plane was fixed or take another one! We where able to re board the plane , it turned out a light malfunction
and the engine was OK. A woman sitting across from took out her Rosary Beads and held then the rest of the flight. I was so happy when we finally got to Boston and I could get off that airplane. It would had been wild if I had told someone that something was going to happen with the plane.

I was taking a flight from California to Massachusetts to visiting my mother and had to made changeover and I had to walk through an long tunnel in the airport to get the next plane. Just as I came to the tunnel I got a feeling that something was wrong with the plane I had to take. I boarded the plane and we took off OK so I thought maybe nothing is going to happen. About a half hour into the flight the Captain of the plane came out and started to look out my window which was at a wing ! I could not believe it, I never seen this happen before and knew it could not be good. The Captain never come out the cockpit! The Captain when back to the cockpit and made an announcement that we lost one of our engine and we needed to made an emergency landing at an airport. We had to get off the plane and wait inside the airport until the plane was fixed or take another one! We where able to re board the plane , it turned out a light malfunction
and the engine was OK. A woman sitting across from took out her Rosary Beads and held then the rest of the flight. I was so happy when we finally got to Boston and I could get off that airplane. It would had been wild if I had told someone that something was going to happen with the plane.

Have you ever wondered why some people miss their flight, one that ends up crashing? I think it's Divine intervention.
Perhaps you saved the people on your plane because you didn't heed your intuition. :hmm:

Back