do you find it hard to meet anybody who is the same as you?

serena1986

Reaction score
well do because it is very diffcult to find someone who is the same as you and it is hard to someone to date right now.:wave::lol::aw::cool2::D

been out of the dating system for over 9 years now. What I do remember from high school, it is yes. It better to just look for someone that is not like you, but still fun to be with

Haha, there will NEVER be a person the same as me. Having a few things in common is good, but someone who is too much like you is a bad bad thing.

finding someone in particular is extremely difficult even someone like you. For me, I rather someone who completes other half of me instead of just like me and I let the fate take care of that.

finding someone in particular is extremely difficult even someone like you. For me, I rather someone who completes other half of me instead of just like me and I let the fate take care of that.

WORD! I would never want to date someone who is pretty much identical to me...What I lack in, he would make up for...and vice versa.

It would be very boring with some the same as myself ! I would like someone to have some of the same interests as I have but I do like a lively debate once in awhile , that why it would be boring going with some just me!

I have no F* idea what to say here... Except that it has been nothing but hardship broken only a few times by short relationships. It's just about impossible to find anyone to date, especially at my age. I'm still single, never married.

I have no F* idea what to say here... Except that it has been nothing but hardship broken only a few times by short relationships. It's just about impossible to find anyone to date, especially at my age. I'm still single, never married.

I am not sure how old you're but I have heard of people getting married in their 80's!

Yes, it's quite hard to find a deaf man who has an interest in Goth culture/lifestyle. Because I have never met anyone that is Deaf who's strong Goth/Industrial. Most of the deaf people seems not understand it well, I guess.

most of the time, if u find someone that like you, just to be friends, they still get on ur nerves and you get on theirs

Of Course! I'm one in a million! Though I'm not looking for the identical me with a vagina. I'm pretty sure I don't have an identical twin out there. What matters the most is that you can live happily ever after. You both may not be perfect, but you can understand her/his flaws and live with them.

LOL, my problem is that I tend to date guys who end up being the exact 'same'....Obviously, it's my fault for choosing the SAME type of man, I guess I need to change things about myself...I'm taking a long break...relationships and dating are exhausting and stressful. I second the whole, become friends first...this is a MUST!

Back