Do you ever wonder......

Neither can I, but when someone is attacking my account, that's personal. I don't do revenge, either, but if he's trying to take over my account, he can think again.
Just quietly and calmly secure your accounts.

Just quietly and calmly secure your accounts.

All the rest are safe; this is the only one he's been after. I am constantly monitoring my e-mails to see if he'll try something else.

can moderator help?

Calvin already checked for me, and there's no suspicious activity on here, so for now, it's safe. I just worry he'll do something he's not supposed to if he ever gets in here, and gets me banned.

Here's the timeline of the attempted login of this account:

1st attempt: 1:08 PM
2nd attempt: 1:23 PM
3rd attempt: 1:38 PM
4th attempt: 1:53 PM
5th attempt: 2:08 PM
6th attempt: 2:23 PM
7th attempt: 2:38 PM
8th attempt: 2:53 PM
9th attempt: 6:39 pm
10th attempt: 8:30 PM
11th attempt: 9:09 PM

This is crazy.

We got it. Someone's trying to log in.

If you don't feel secure, change your user password.

If all else fails, send his email addy to the trash bin! Me thinks you need a girl to set you straight?... :hmm:

:P:dance2:

Since he must have your username you should assume he can see this thread. The more you post about it might just fuel him to keep going. Let him waste his time - not yours.

If all else fails, send his email addy to the trash bin! Me thinks you need a girl to set you straight?... :hmm:

:P:dance2:

That would be nice. Would take my mind off my present stress levels, which are SKY-HIGH, something I've not dealt with in a long while. However, I've not yet resorted to extremes, so that's good.

Since he must have your username you should assume he can see this thread. The more you post about it might just fuel him to keep going. Let him waste his time - not yours.

You may have just hit that nail directly on the head.

We got it. Someone's trying to log in.

If you don't feel secure, change your user password.

The one I have now is quite powerful. Doubt he'll be getting any ideas what it is.

In regards to your mifi, when you changed the password, did you also restore to the mifi's defaults prior to changing the password?

In regards to your mifi, when you changed the password, did you also restore to the mifi's defaults prior to changing the password?

It was already default to begin with. That's how he got caught.

I'm sure many people have tried to get into my AD account cuz haters gonna hate.

Are you able to go online to your carrier's site and block the offending device?

Back