Do you aim with one eye or both?

whoa.... that's just frightening... :grouphug:
Well, it's no fun.

Same with rolling over in bed, taking a shower, speaking, writing, getting dressed--everything has to be deliberate.

But I can still garden, stack firewood, ride a zip line, and twirl a baton (not all at the same time, ha, ha).

But sometimes I can barely get out of bed. No two days are the same.

Thanks for the hug. :)

What operation did you have reb....I surrounded by glasses pluse magnifier got pair on me nose two pair on rope round me neck drives me nuts and eye patch so bad eye don't interfere with good eye.
I was very near-sighted most of my life. I couldn't swim or drive without glasses. I needed to wear them from the moment I woke up until I went to bed. The other problem was, my right eye (which I'm right-hand dominant) was much weaker than my left eye, so when I would try to go without glasses I would get nauseated from the difference.

So, about 10 years ago, TCS gave me a certificate for laser eye surgery for Christmas. I got the surgery done on both eyes. The surgery reshaped my eyeballs so that I had 20/20 vision in both eyes. I can drive without glasses.

Since I was already middle-aged, I still had presbyopia, so I still use reading glasses for close-up tasks.

I also have Sjogren's Syndrome, which means extremely dry eyes as one of the symptoms. I use Restasis prescription eye drops and over-the-counter artificial tears for that. It helps somewhat.

What is your eye condition?

I have Crimson Trace on my revolver.

Reba, I've heard people say that no one should have a hand gun without laser sights. I am pretty sure that those sights are sighted in at the factory but I am curious as to how you sight it in.....also what's the difference between the crimson and green ones?

Reba, I've heard people say that no one should have a hand gun without laser sights. I am pretty sure that those sights are sighted in at the factory but I am curious as to how you sight it in.....also what's the difference between the crimson and green ones?

If they came on the gun factory, they are sighted, if you purchase seperately you have to sight them, pretty simple really, just a tiny allen screw to turn, OR you can have a gun shop do it.

I have done the exterior sights with a laser bore sight, just adjust till they meet and you are dead on.

Lasers are nice for lazy people but also a great asset to those who need assistance. If the laser is on target, its gonna hit.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cm...ferralID=9e60c1d1-b7bf-11e5-a012-005056947d48

Mine was added on after; my revolver didn't come from the factory with one. The Crimson Trace comes in new grips that replace the original. They can be adjusted with a little tool that comes with it.

I don't know about any green ones.

Red and Green,

That's why I don't want to become dependent on glasses. That's the reason I had lasik surgery in the first place.

I'm afraid that my muscle memory is deteriorating with my PD. Sometimes I don't even have that for walking. I have to consciously think about my steps.

PD :rifle:

Yeah That PD really stinks ! I saw what it did to my clients when I was health aide. This what most of my clients hated about getting old , they weren't able to do the things they enjoying doing. They still knew how to do things their bodies just wouldn't let them . :(

Supposedly the green ones can be seen better but I'm green color blind so... me and about 8% of males out of luck??

Back