Do animals (such as pets) have souls?

Do animals (such as pets) have souls?

• No (Please post why you think animals do not have souls.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thinking is my specialty. I get deep down into the depth of it to make people think twice about what they say.
surprised.png

I don't really bother to change their opinion, it's more for a PSA to see the other way.
mine too, great....but you know, this IS AD.

law bender to another. :wave:

About.. ? :hmm:
You want me to explain why souls are from doings of the greater good?

no. I'm a simple man. I go like this - every living thing has a soul but the dog belongs to floor or doghouse in the backyard.... not bed. the dog is not to be treated like a human. :cool2:

mine too, great....but you know, this IS AD.

:wave:

internets is srs bsnes. they do it all day in the politics & war news. Why can't I don my poker face once in awhile, take it for a spin and play card. :cool:

no. I'm a simple man. I go like this - every living thing has a soul but the dog belongs to floor or doghouse in the backyard.... not bed. the dog is not to be treated like a human. :cool2:

How about the guy who tortures and killed animals/children/murderer. He has a soul? :cool:

My dog would sure hate you. He is way too spoiled. Gotta have the AC and the couch to sleep on. And if I am grilling steak its like he goes into a trance.

yes. a bad soul. that's what Underworld is for :sadwave:

So how about doug's cat.. Since he mentioned it was possessed like a demon, if a demon had a bad soul, does that make it a bad soul's soul?

My dog would sure hate you. He is way too spoiled. Gotta have the AC and the couch to sleep on. And if I am grilling steak its like he goes into a trance.

tsk tsk.

So how about doug's cat.. Since he mentioned it was possessed like a demon, if a demon had a bad soul, does that make it a bad soul's soul?

a confused soul.

So since it was confused, we all know there is a difference between good and evil right? Do animals?

animal's concept of good & wrong is different from human's concept of good & wrong.

I said "a confused soul" because the animal looks up to leader. If the leader is indecisive or not confident, then the animal gets confused.

animal's concept of good & wrong is different from human's concept of good & wrong.

I said "a confused soul" because the animal looks up to leader. If the leader is indecisive or not confident, then the animal gets confused.

Even if leader is confident, animals will not obey unless taught meticulously.
Handy tells her dog to sit down on the floor sternly and wait until she comes back. Dog smells neighbor cooking steak. Dog runs to neighbor and to eat steak.

Question is, is this normal mammalian (canine in this instance) behavior?

Even if leader is confident, animals will not obey unless taught meticulously.
Handy tells her dog to sit down on the floor sternly and wait until she comes back. Dog smells neighbor cooking steak. Dog runs to neighbor and to eat steak.

Question is, is this normal mammalian (canine in this instance) behavior?
sure. same for us.

So this means that animal is not capable of higher reasoning (stated this way earlier).
The animal does not know the consequences involved in what they are doing. It may be trained to do this, but it doesn't understand why.

On the other hand, the difference between us and them is we can understand beyond training.

Dog can be taught not to eat Handy's birthday cake, but it doesn't know why it can't eat her cake since it's for the surprise later.

We can see the birthday cake and want to eat it - but we also know that if we eat it before Handy got to do the normal birthday routines on it, we will have a guilty conscience.

Back