Do animals (such as pets) have souls?

Do animals (such as pets) have souls?

• No (Please post why you think animals do not have souls.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I dunno what she sees as a soul though, she just said it's something humans have. I am nit-picky cuz of my field with bio ..and with the classification of animals if you've noted that - which cost steinhauer some sand in his face.. !
grin.png

316334? :whistle:
saigo kamosirenai daro, dakara, zenbu hanasite okitainda.

yes but the OP's question was a philosophical one, not a scientific one.

If the OP wants to keep religion out of a philosophical discussion, then perhaps you should refrain from interjecting "science' in a philosophical debate ;)

I am speaking for my dog , and I think he has a soul or spirit whatever people call it . I almost die and saw my dad spirit and I saw the light ,I was at peace and felt myself leaving my body , it was the most peaceful feeling I ever had. I think everything has a spirit . God made everything so they have a spirit .

I am part Native American .... my grandmother truly believes this. She also believes different animals have different "wisdom" and we, as humans, are taught from their wisdom.

She also told me that the coyote taught humans how to survive and adapt.

The sacred white buffalo is yet another story ....

All right, fun's over for me and the little show is f-i-n, I started losing interest anyway.
:wiggle: I'll give into defeat and say I lost. No other reason associated, and not going into details.
See you in the other topics..
icon14.gif

All right, fun's over for me and the little show is f-i-n, I started losing interest anyway.
:wiggle: I'll give into defeat and say I lost. No other reason associated, and not going into details.
See you in the other topics..
icon14.gif
(I wiaaann!) :lol: really nice meeting you. ;)

hmm, lucia??

I believe they do. But, I'm not going to stay why. I don't want to violate the religion rule here and stating my reasons would be a little too close for comfort in that regard.

I WILL say this, though.... I don't think it matters what others think. I think what matters most is how YOU feel about it. If you believe animals have a soul, then, that's really all that matters. Who gives a flying fig what anybody says, really. That's honestly how I feel about this.

yes but the OP's question was a philosophical one, not a scientific one.

If the OP wants to keep religion out of a philosophical discussion, then perhaps you should refrain from interjecting "science' in a philosophical debate ;)

:gpost: That's honestly what this is. It's a philosophical discussion. We can prove lots of things scientifically, but that's not what the OP wants. She wants opinions and reasons for those opinions. That more than satisfies this discussion. It's not a debate, so lets not turn it into one.

I am part Native American .... my grandmother truly believes this. She also believes different animals have different and we, as humans, are taught from their wisdom.

She also told me that the coyote taught humans how to survive and adapt.

The sacred white buffalo is yet another story ....

I use to carry a book called Black Elk Speak" with we and I read it everyday. I know Native American truly believes , this is how I came to believe it. And I really believes everything in nature has a spirit. I think it so beautiful Native American believe this.

Back