Dlink DVC-2000

mrcyberbill

Reaction score
Anyone using one of these?

Is there a problem with the screen being small?
Hard to read fingerspelling?
Can it be set up on top of TV and plugged into TV so it will be similar to a DVC-1000?

Any general comments?

Thanks, Bill

it function the same as DVC-1000 and DVC-1100.

Can hook up to TV etc... Dial the same etc...

Best option is to use TV to view the video. It will be hard to view on the LCD of phone.

This device can be plugged to a TV and you know you can make a 4 way call such you are talking to 4 people at once, the screen will split in 4 boxes :) We have them in Australia, but they are rarely bought since there is network and internet issues.

Reply...

OK. Thanks for the info. I was thinking of buying one, but thought if I am spending the money, maybe it would be good to have a unit that can be brought to work, or vacation, etc - in addition to being used at home. Maybe get the D-Link WireLess add-on as to make the unit wireless compatible...

Just was curious as to usability of the built in screen if I were on vacation, etc..

Thanks, Bill

OK. Thanks for the info. I was thinking of buying one, but thought if I am spending the money, maybe it would be good to have a unit that can be brought to work, or vacation, etc - in addition to being used at home. Maybe get the D-Link WireLess add-on as to make the unit wireless compatible...

Just was curious as to usability of the built in screen if I were on vacation, etc..

Thanks, Bill

You can either get the VPAD but it is a good idea if you order VP 200 from sorsenson for your work and one for your household, whatever you wish to have it placed.

No, wait.... aren't you not in the United States of America, no?

Hello:

Yes, I am in the USA - Florida.

I will figure out what to do soon. The D-Link with the built-in screen looked nice, looks easy to move around to work, school, friend's house, vacation and not have to worry about finding a TV to hook it to.
I am just not sure if the little screen is acceptable to read ASL or fingerspelling..

Thanks Bill

Back