Dixieland!

Happy Birthday, Dixie! :dance2:

Happy B-day! You share the same b-day with Botti????

Botti's was yesterday, I believe. And Dixie's is today. Mine was Friday. Anyone have a birthday tomorrow (11/28)? Let's keep the birthday wishes going. :lol:

Happy Birthday fellow Sagittarians!

Botti's was yesterday, I believe. And Dixie's is today. Mine was Friday. Anyone have a birthday tomorrow (11/28)? Let's keep the birthday wishes going. :lol:

Happy belated, LoveBlue! :D

Happy Belated Birthday, Loveblue. :)

Happy Belated Birthday too, LoveBlue. Some people are sneaky around here ;)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Now, I can't remember who I sent wishes to on FB. Happy birthday to Dixie, mbrek, and love blue over here.

Last edited:
images

Happy Birthday, Dixie!!! :wave:

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!!

Happy Belated birthday to you, LoveBlue!

:birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, DIXIE! :cheers: :party:

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I wasn't fishing for them (yes she was,yes she was :D) when I mentioned my birthday.

^^^Go for it! I'm learning that deafies are very "to the point", so use it to your advantage!

Happy birthday Dixie from all the way from the land of Oz! :D

Thanks everyone!! I had a great day! I went to church and my pastor treated me and my DD to lunch at my favorite Chinese restuarant two towns up from here. I then went to my family Thanksgiving and even though the 'two sisters' were there, there was NO drama! Then I joined a weight-loss group at my church set to start on January 8th. I would say I had an AWESOME day. :D

Weight loss group?!?!? You've got to be kidding...

Back