Did you watch that movie?

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
yours-mine-and-ours2.jpg

Movie Named: Yours, Mine & Ours

What that movie talk about: When Frank Beardsley, a widower with eight children, runs into his high school sweetheart, Helen North, it's as if thirty years never passed! Helen, also a widow with ten kids of her own that include the six she and her husband adopted, feels the attraction as well. It's no wonder they rush into marriage without telling their kids. True love can conquer all--right? Unfortunately for Frank and Helen, the families don't mesh quite as easily as the newlyweds had hoped. They probably should have seen the culture clash coming: the disciplined Beardsleys run things by the book; for the energetic and vivacious Norths, there is no book. Helen's kids aren't pleased about moving and sharing rooms with a bunch of uptight strangers. Frank's children have nothing in common with the unruly Norths. Since both sets of kids aren't happy, they devise a plan to undermine the marriage and team up to plot the breakup. East meets west as the two families find a way to work together--in order to separate! Just when it appears that the kids have succeeded, they realize they like each other despite their differences--they don't want their families to split up! Can they save Frank and Helen's marriage after they so brilliantly split them up? It's up to Frank and Helen.

Genres: Comedy, Kids/Family, Romance and Remake

It's already out on February 28, 2006.

Sequoias and I watched that movie, that's sooo funny and cute movie. I love that movie. It's almost same like another movie named, "Cheaper By the Dozen" but different.

And, you should watch that movie ;)

Yes! I rented it and I laughed my ASS off! It was too FUNNY! I plan to buy it when I have enough money!

I love FUNNY movies! :thumb:

Mama2AFTIV said:
Yes! I rented it and I laughed my ASS off! It was too FUNNY! I plan to buy it when I have enough money!

I love FUNNY movies! :thumb:

That's good. :giggle: Same as I plan to buy it when I have enough of money ;)

I love FUNNY movies also :thumb:

Yeah I've seen it and it was funny to the max, That's for sure. There's the thing that they (the children) did not realize they were trying to lose the best thing that has happened to theirselves and their parents until it was almost too late. In the end, the children was able to save that which makes me think there's a moral to it - Hang on to what you have and you will not realize what you have lost until you've already lost it.

I haven't watched it because I really loved the original one with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda, and I was afraid I wouldn't like the remake as well. But since you all think it was a good movie, I'll try to watch it sometime soon.

In the original version, all of Helen's 10 children were her own, none were adopted. And if I remember correctly, it was based on a true story. Can you imagine -- 18 kids?!?! Plus they had at least 1, maybe 2 of their own after they got married. I had my hands full with just my 3.

nope i havent see this but my god daughter wanna watc this and i can wait til she is out of school then she stay with me for summer, i will get this rent :)

looks like a good / funny movie. Might go if the theatre has RWC (rear window captioning).. if not, then get it from BlockBusters :)

I brought that movie, but I haven't watch yet.. I will, soon in the weekend...

No, I haven't watched that movie. I've been busy watching television shows on DVD and movies that I bought on DVD. I'm sure I'll get to that movie sometimes soon. ;)

Back