did you treat your wife like a queen?

wash her feet after she came home from hardworking? cook her favorite meal? pay attention whatever she needs? when she sad and you cheer her up for anything? enjoy sense of humor no matter if it's retard talks she still laugh? then you are real man like I am! :afro:

Do not forgot to add this on your list:

Give her orgasm make sure, you will find her clitorist right the spot. ;)

baby-crying.jpg

Why did you treat my Mom as a queen? What about me ???

Are you saying that women are MOSTLY to blame for the divorce? They didn't give themselves enuf time to look further in the men's character...

It's mighty difficult to find the good in man in just few seconds! I even had hard time figuring out which food I want from menu...

get a fluffy, jelly and peanut butter sandwich !

Sporty thiev

I've never been treated like a queen, still hasn't and I don't know why!I've done alots for him and I don't feels appreciate!

wash her feet after she came home from hardworking? cook her favorite meal? pay attention whatever she needs? when she sad and you cheer her up for anything? enjoy sense of humor no matter if it's retard talks she still laugh? then you are real man like I am! :afro:

Pepe, how does your man treats you and what does he do?
Please explain little details, would you?

hit him over the head with the wine bottle next time you go to pamper him then tell him its his turn to pamper you occassionally. :giggle:

We, women, need to treat our men like kings so they can feel all mighty and blah blah

U , men, need to treat your women like queens so they can feel like they are beautiful and like the goddess they think they are.

:deal:

Such as? What more do you want to know?

Unique flowers are rare, tropical flowers, and daisy. I don't like the common flowers such as roses, and several flowers that I have seen everyday.
Roses is not so special to me, just a red rose. Yea, it is a symbol of love, but it doesn't prove me enough. I am not really into roses and they don't touch my heart. Roses are just flowers.

Such as? What more do you want to know?

Unique flowers are rare, tropical flowers, and daisy. I don't like the common flowers such as roses, and several flowers that I have seen everyday.
Roses is not so special to me, just a red rose. Yea, it is a symbol of love, but it doesn't prove me enough. I am not really into roses and they don't touch my heart. Roses are just flowers.

What about the most rare rose? I think certain blue rose is supposed to be one of most rare among roses. I forgot the name of it though.

I don't really want roses either, unless they are white (or anything other than warm color). But if man truly know his woman then he will find gift that come from his heart. That's what matters the most, in my opinion.

What about the most rare rose? I think certain blue rose is supposed to be one of most rare among roses. I forgot the name of it though.

I don't really want roses either, unless they are white (or anything other than warm color). But if man truly know his woman then he will find gift that come from his heart. That's what matters the most, in my opinion.

Yea, the most rare rose that intrigues me.

Anyways, treating my ex-wife like royalty did help me a lot to win the divorce case last month.

Richard

I spoiled the wife I had. I built shelves in the bedroom and the garage for her stuff. I took her to restaurants (Dennys) almost every weekend and took her to many deaf social events all over the Southland. I completely repainted and changed the carpet of my home before she moved in. Bought her a desk and let her have her own fone line and her own private space. I even brought her crushed ice when she wanted some whenever she was at a hospital or emergency room.

I spoiled her for almost 4 years and she treats me like shit for the last year of marriage.

I was a dream hubby and I wont do this anymore I learned my lesson.

Richard

Where have you been all my life?!! :giggle:

Rich, you sound like my kind of husband! But I can understand where you're coming from, you tried your best to be the man you wanted your ex-wife to have and then she went and trampled all over you so you are now reluctant to be that nice again.

There are women I have met that would love for their husbands to do that, but they dont because the husbands they married are complete hardasses.

I can see where the couple are in a dating only relationship and the wife gets bored. It is good that you spoil her but you also need to spice it up and change it every once in a while. Instead of Denny's everyweek - go out of town and really eat at a nice place such as Olive Garden once a month, or a rock concert just whatever tickles your fancy.

The happiest couples I know have a once a month "date night" where they actually get dolled up to the nines (a combination of two sayings) and go on a date that they both really enjoy. Other weekends it is stay home and rent a movie.

I agree with you to keep the spice in the relationship by date night and all of above. Things shouldn't have to be patterns but maybe a change in pace and full of surprises.

Back