Design for my signature

WhoKnows said:
Sorry to hear... Hopefully you find a way to get AllDeaf.com

yeah and I am not worry about it cause I am using my sister's computer for a while till my computer come back :)

May I cut in? Sorry to say but GoldenLeaf74's and Whoknows's signature are alittle over the limit size in signature, It suppose to be 500 by 100, I see it says 500 x 130. I believe Vampy would remove it if it is not in requirement size. ;)

Cheri said:
May I cut in? Sorry to say but GoldenLeaf74's signature is alittle over the limit size in signature, It suppose to be 500 by 100, I see it says 500 x 130. I believe Vampy would remove it if it is not in requirement size. ;)

yeah I already told whoknows in the pmed and I told him that mods only allowed under 500 X 100 that is all not allow over 500 X 100 :)

DeafMonkey said:
yeah I already told whoknows in the pmed and I told him that mods only allowed under 500 X 100 that is all not allow over 500 X 100 :)

Oh You did? Thanks. ;)

I have changed my signature and GoldenLeaf74 signature into right height size. Thank you for getting me the attention to this issue.

WhoKnows said:
I have changed my signature and GoldenLeaf74 signature into right height size. Thank you for getting me the attention to this issue.

your welcome :lol: :giggle:

WhoKnows said:
I am using the PhotoImpact 10.

:lol: I have that same program like this you have. Good to know that you have one, too ! :thumb:

LEAF : I would just let others to make you some signature images. I've enough of others askin' me makin' some for their signature images, too.

By the way, keep it up WhoKnows !! ;)

wondering if you can make long words with any background. Below you can see. Will it work?

The good heart is the greatest treasure of the human individual. It understands, loves, forgives, and is cheerful. It has nobility, generosity, and embodies in itself faith, devotion, trust, and several other life-enriching and illuminating virtues.

GoldenLeaf74 said:
here is my late update for my signature.

aww dang it..its AWESOME HOCKEY! Can you make one for me? Coloravalanche hockey? please? :D

CyberRed said:
:lol: I have that same program like this you have. Good to know that you have one, too ! :thumb:

LEAF : I would just let others to make you some signature images. I've enough of others askin' me makin' some for their signature images, too.

By the way, keep it up WhoKnows !! ;)

CyberRed please teach me how??!!
Can I download that program for free???

Heart2Sign said:
CyberRed please teach me how??!!
Can I download that program for free???

Aw, I am so sorry Heart2Sign. My computer is now in the plane, flyin' over to Juneau. I sent all my computer out today. Forgive me ? :fingersx:

But, there's one thing I just discovered -- just ONE program that's for free ! ( Not that PhotoImpact 10 ) :)

coloravalanche said:
Can you make banner for me? or is there free download that I could create my own? :D

I am not expert of that but you can ask Whoknows do for you. try it.

coloravalanche said:
Can you make banner for me? or is there free download that I could create my own? :D

there have for 15 days or 30 days trail from adobe photoshop and Ulead I think. It is hard to find free maybe someone know where can find free ? :dunno:

I wish I can make my own sigs but still waiting for my computer come back then make my own sigs :lol:

Thats an cool signature Whoknows made for ya GoldenLeaf74.

CyberRed said:
Aw, I am so sorry Heart2Sign. My computer is now in the plane, flyin' over to Juneau. I sent all my computer out today. Forgive me ? :fingersx:

But, there's one thing I just discovered -- just ONE program that's for free ! ( Not that PhotoImpact 10 ) :)

What is the name of program that is for free?

Back