Democratic Party presidential candidates, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping Hillary would run. :(

After wikileaks released documents stating she had told our dignitaries to spy on their foreign counterparts, she announced she was not going to run.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ton-ordered-U-S-diplomats-spy-UN-leaders.html

Top secret cables revealed that Mrs Clinton, the Secretary of State, even ordered diplomats to obtain DNA data – including iris scans and fingerprints - as well as credit card and frequent flier numbers.

Looks like it wont be Obama....he totally lost the support of the unions yesterday. And they are a group of strong financial support. I wonder now whom they will throw their $$$$ behind.

Soros as always.

Dang. The Republican Party despises Ron Paul, I mean they really really despise him. If by chance he becomes the Republican nominee, it is not that far-fetched that the Republican Party throws its support behind Obama. :giggle:

Dang. The Republican Party despises Ron Paul, I mean they really really despise him. If by chance he becomes the Republican nominee, it is not that far-fetched that the Republican Party throws its support behind Obama. :giggle:

Paul should have run as a (D). :P

Paul should have run as a (D). :P

Hah. What does it matter, really? With no paper trail, what's to stop the powers that be get their way? A sense of propriety? :P

I was curious about who are the Democratic Party presidential candidates for this year. I googled it and found this link: Democratic Party presidential candidates, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

I laughed at the name Vermin Supreme. I didn't know that he is a perennial candidate. Suppose he won the election.... President Supreme!!??? That sounds hilarious!

If people vote for a guy wearing a boot on his head I would not know who crazier Vermin Supreme or the voters!!

If people vote for a guy wearing a boot on his head I would not know who crazier Vermin Supreme or the voters!!

It's really only one step from voting for a guy with a snazzy catch phrase.

When it comes time to vote Democrat.......
Vote for the lesser of two evils.

I feel that way about both parties! Mitt Romney was governor of my state and now we have mandatory health insurance ,Obama got the idea of mandatory health insurance from a GOP. Both parties suck! If you think GOP are any better than Democrats you're fooling yourself! I do not trust neither party to be honest.

Which is why I'm an independent and want everyone to also be.
Lets vote any and all Dem. and Rep. out of Congress and POTUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back