Deleted friend's GF from facebook v. why should that be an issue? (it is)

People have different definitions of being social.
Are you going to penalize someone else for their personality and behavior? Maybe some don't post as much online as much as they'd say in real life, or don't share every place they are at the other day. Maybe some of them log on facebook every other month or got busy in real life.

As much as I want to state that it looks unfair, I'm not the one in charge of your friends, that's you. That is the thing you need to judge before adding them or accepting friend requests in the first place. Don't take the request if you felt this first.

I have seen people who delete others off their lists just for their own reasons or possibly from drama issues. Personally, I wasn't involved in any of them but I've noticed people act the darndest about 'being friends' on facebook.

Move on and take note of people who delete you if you're in that situation, it's their personality. Same as for the people who want to add you for their reasons.

This is true to quite some degree! However, I tell people when I add them that if they aren't going to have some activity shared with me over time, they will be deleted. My very best friend and I are not friends on fb. Why? We don't socialize on it. We use our phones to communicate with each other. I use my fb to socialize with people that I can't call or text often or actually use it for life updates that I can't learn about otherwise. I don't see how it would be unfair if I gave them fair warning when accepting their request. That's just the way I am, as you said.

I don't believe in deleting people from my FB just because I don't talk to them.

I don't have millions of friends on my list anyway. I keep them around so that I know what's going on in their lives even if we don't socialize. I still care for them. I let them see my page although I don't reveal much. I allow them a space to comment if they ever feel like popping back into my life just to say hello.

The reason why I may delete people from my FB is due to the lack of intelligence among them. In the past few weeks, I've had to delete at least two because they didn't have any class and were often rude to the others. I don't want to be associated with these people.

risk your social network rumour and negative gossip I don't like play games and fool! I don't interesting! risk your social network! dishonest and play fool I don't interesting! play games, if you!!!!! serious many! nonsese busines on facebook listing gossip! I didn't trust to, I am numberous!!

I don't believe in deleting people from my FB just because I don't talk to them.

I don't have millions of friends on my list anyway. I keep them around so that I know what's going on in their lives even if we don't socialize. I still care for them. I let them see my page although I don't reveal much. I allow them a space to comment if they ever feel like popping back into my life just to say hello.

Today is unfriend on FB! I remove on whom I hardly know them and they NEVER post anything. What's point if they have NONE to tell in network social?

Today is unfriend on FB! I remove on whom I hardly know them and they NEVER post anything. What's point if they have NONE to tell in network social?

uh oh, PFH, you are about to be removed from PowerOn's friend list.

once you remove someone, you may not bring them back... they are far more likely don't want to be your FB friend again, or they probably will be scared to ask you because they think it's harrassing after you removed them (it almost like telling them "I don't want you in my life") , or you probably feel silly for adding them again. Is it really worth removing them because they don't post often?

I believe someone delete on my facebook! i dont know what is happened serious risk network facebook and myspace! bored personal on facebook that is very risk!

I went through my list and managed to put everyone into categories. For the ones that I don't see updating for a while, then I delete them, but I have to know they are not on FB, AD or any of the other forums I am on. I try to daily, go to 5-7 people and leave a note on their wall just to say hello and let them know I was thinking of them.

uh oh, PFH, you are about to be removed from PowerOn's friend list.

once you remove someone, you may not bring them back... they are far more likely don't want to be your FB friend again, or they probably will be scared to ask you because they think it's harrassing after you removed them (it almost like telling them "I don't want you in my life") , or you probably feel silly for adding them again. Is it really worth removing them because they don't post often?

I checked on their wall, he or she never post more than 6 months :) Or even lock wall and lurk around instead tell something to share.

Or they want to be my friend again with whined face.

I can tell when someone remove me from facebook.

unfriends.jpg

unfriends2.jpg

I think this can be done via Greasemonkey. Somebody told me about this feature a while ago.

Back