Define patriot

Uhh...yeah, I know you're "just asking" but I don't think it makes a difference where I got my info from. Like I've already stated, I can read between the lines. It sounded a lot like a loaded or rhetorical question--no right answer. Either that or you were just being a smart-ass.

and the truth shall set you free
Jiro was asking a fair question. If you want us to believe these theories you have to give us something to study. You posted that we should do research but you don't want to share your sources?

Yes, it does make a difference where you get your info. If you're getting it from unreliable sources that makes a huge difference.

Umm, creating conspiracy theories goes way beyond reading between the lines. Creating theories means making up stuff that isn't even in the lines.

William Cooper's bio is full of bad sushi. A man who can work in three different major areas of expertise in the AF in four years is amazing. When did he ever get the time to go to school to learn his jobs.

His serving in the Navy is even more amazing! QM's usually have confidential clearances, not top secret. Nine commands in 8-10 years? QM's sea duty rotation would have kept him at sea in 2 or 3 ships. Where did all the the other years go?

When he was in a submarine, why is there no (SS) designation after QM1? He did not get qualified? Was he kicked off? Is that why he went to ships?

Operators of KL-47 equipment and the like work are done by CT's (Cryptologic Technicians) (CTM-CTI-CTN-CTT-CTR) who spend many months in school training. QM's navigate. The part about him being the Petty Officer of the Watch is like someone breathing. We have all done it.

Finally it says he" achieved rank of E-6 after only 8 years, a difficult task..."
I guess me making it in 6.5 years must have been a miracle! lol

That smell is getting bad....I will hold my nose. :hmm:

William Cooper's bio is full of bad sushi. A man who can work in three different major areas of expertise in the AF in four years is amazing. When did he ever get the time to go to school to learn his jobs.

His serving in the Navy is even more amazing! QM's usually have confidential clearances, not top secret. Nine commands in 8-10 years? QM's sea duty rotation would have kept him at sea in 2 or 3 ships. Where did all the the other years go?

When he was in a submarine, why is there no (SS) designation after QM1? He did not get qualified? Was he kicked off? Is that why he went to ships?

Operators of KL-47 equipment and the like work are done by CT's (Cryptologic Technicians) (CTM-CTI-CTN-CTT-CTR) who spend many months in school training. QM's navigate. The part about him being the Petty Officer of the Watch is like someone breathing. We have all done it.

Finally it says he" achieved rank of E-6 after only 8 years, a difficult task..."
I guess me making it in 6.5 years must have been a miracle! lol

That smell is getting bad....I will hold my nose. :hmm:
Funny how someone who served actually knows the ins and outs of the whole scenario compared to those in the outhouse making gossip.

Oh wow... SouthPaw made me want move to Texas because of many crazy people there... NOT!!! :lol:

while I support our LEO to be sufficiently and adequately equipped to handle many kinds of situations... they should at least follow the laws that they enforce.

ie - if AR-15 is illegal... then they should not be allowed to have it. and there's absolutely no need for LEO to have automatic rifles except for SWAT

Here is my beef, laid out and to the point. I do know that there will be disagreement from folks, but this is my "personal opinion".

When Rutherford B. Hayes signed the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, the purpose was to limit the Federal Government from using Federal Troops to police civilians. The wikipedia article isn't the "best" source, but it sums it up very well (even has references at the end of the article)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

Now, this law has never changed. remember that the purpose was to LIMIT the Federal Government from using Federal Troops - in other words, the power of the military, from settling domestic issues within the States. Our Founders never intended for an all encompassing and powerful Federal Government.

Governor's of each State may call in the National Guard in instances of an insurgency - this was one such provision made by the Posse Comitatus Act. But the National Guard being used to police civilians is something that now-a-days would make people go "huh? that is just WRONG!! They can't do THAT!"

But, it is being done. Police Departments all across the country have military gear now. I think some even have tanks. It is the "Police can be the military" loophole in the Posse Comitatus Act I guess. Except this is a violation of the act - as the intent was to avoid this from happening.

Then, you have a Federal organization established to help solve crimes across State lines - and to help coordinate several different Police Departments and Sheriff's Offices - in order to help THEM solve criminal cases. This organization was initially comprised of Federal Agents tasked with clerical work. They didn't even carry guns. They INVESTIGATED.

Now, the FBI has all kinds of military gadgets and toys. They even have arresting powers as of an Act passed in 1945. So they have gone far beyond and above the Federal Limitations imposed upon them by the Posse Comitatus Act. The amount of corruption the FBI has been involved in is astounding.

The "Federal Troops to Police Civilians" loophole needs to be closed.

Now, don't get me wrong. I am not affiliated with any sort of "Patriot movement" nor do I wish to "overthrow the evil Federal Government". What I would like to see is reigning in the corruption, and getting the Federal Government back in alignment with the United States Constitution. There are instances where I feel they believe themselves to be "above the law" and that is how oppression is born, and criminals made.

Just look at what they tried to do to MLK.

None of it is true, I made it all up!
Go back to sleep in your comfortable dream world where everything is black & white, good & bad, and America is always right!
(All I'm saying is do your own research; don't rely on someone else's. BTW this is the first and only blog forum I've ever been a part of...so any info wasn't attained by word-of-mouth)

and the truth shall set you free
Hey, it's Ted Nugent! Cat Scratch Fever!

Back