Dear friends, can you do me a favor?

Thanks Angel!, :hug: I took one avatar! :giggle:

Oh yeah, I saved some of Angel's avators in my file... I will add some of her avator to my avator.... because many beautiful avators & banners around here...

Here's some xmas signatures:

lcphappyhollydus1.gif

459de9a7rp9.gif

lcprackwinterdt1.gif

Here's some xmas avatars:

ccanesrz8.gif

icon040co3.gif

wow beautiful job, deafmonkey!

galaxy.. wow.. i love the smiley face with merry christmas.. im gonna steal that one! ha! thanks for that! hehehe.. my fav smiley face!!!! Hooooray!
18.gif

I curious where you find website signatures? Last week or 2 weeks ago, Finally I know and how use avatar and signatures in websites. I am learning how work it on. Look my avatar and signature.

I dont care any....in websites...

Ohhh the one I made for RebelGirl,^Angel^, JLFWildKat, Lebling, Moonflower, and myself that I made them myself not came from website of sigtuare :) Only I took the picture then put in my photoshop to make signtaure :)

and yes some other are from website of avatars and signtaure :).

DM, you are very creative in making some members a signature each. They all look very nice.
And everyone else who made some too, they all look good too. :)

Ohhh the one I made for RebelGirl,^Angel^, JLFWildKat, Lebling, Moonflower, and myself that I made them myself not came from website of sigtuare :) Only I took the picture then put in my photoshop to make signtaure :)

and yes some other are from website of avatars and signtaure :).

Ohhhh really! I did not know that you had made for them! How nice! I will ask you made for me soon okay!?

Yeah! Monkeybrains loves to do members signature, she did mine before as well, I like how she does signatures she does awesome with them! ;)

Yeah! Monkeybrains loves to do members signature, she did mine before as well, I like how she does signatures she does awesome with them! ;)

Monkeybrains?? :nana: lol :lol:

yup I loves to make signatures for members :D. Me nice lady :lol: lol hahahahahahahaha :lol:

Yup I did made a signature for you before :lol:

Yes she does...Least some of those brains do work like human & not all monkey LoL:lol:

Back