Deafness paper

erin.o

Reaction score
Deafness disability paper

Deaf learning disability? - Yahoo! Answers

I have to type 3 pages, I have 2 pages left but more ideas about deafness? Can you have ideas and grammars for more information with own sentence? I am deaf. Thank you.

I have to type 3 pages. I have 2 pages left to go so do you have additional information about being deaf? Full grammar thank you! :ty:

tumblr_mbwyo21PFN1rq0hnm.gif

LOL Let me guess, kids today have trouble producing written material? :doh:

On the Our World, Our Culture, you have to go to the Students, your questions answered here which was set up by Bottisini. You are not suppose to cheat if you don't know anything about us. You should have gone to the library to get a book about deafness or try to go to the Deaf event to communicate and socialize with the Deaf community. We don't approve of answering your questions and any other students' questions. You can browse around on the forum and you might have some answers to your questions. So stop bugging us about wanting us to help you when we know that you are not suppose to do that like cheating. So get busy and study. :cool2:

Deaf cats won't want to discuss Deaf Culture ideas as a group. Sharing cat nips is fine enough. It's hard enough for cats to discuss best cat nips from all over the world. Let them enjoy cat nips. Then maybe ask cats if they want to form idioms, values, and customs of Cat Deaf Culture.

Maybe try a larger font and wider margins, too. Oh yeah, and line spacing, bump that up a bit!

I have to type 3 pages. I have 2 pages left to go so do you have additional information about being deaf? Full grammar thank you! :ty:

what is kind of deafness paper 0.o!! 3 pages? where do you information many research deaf! can do you do it find?

lol you obviously are not deaf if you don't know what to write about..also you can't post the same topic in more than one part of the forum..furthermore we don't do other peoples homework especially last minute homework

Erin, I'll help. Just find me a nice 1974-1983 Jeep Cherokee Chief or Laredo for sale close to Chicago for cheap. Then I'll help you answer every questions.

erin.O-A thought for your paper--How does using a Cochlear Implant-alter the "public's perception of DEAF people"?

Erin.o you might want to visit your school's library to find reputable sources of information, such as news articles or research papers to quote your paper.

Searching for information on a forum does not guarantee information quality, and it may negatively affect your grade....

Or you could go to deal event, be very nice and polite, and hope someone will answer some of your questions.

This thread is pointless...

Makes me wonder how this person will do on the grammar part "of their paper."

Deaf learning disability? - Yahoo! Answers

I have to type 3 pages, I have 2 pages left but more ideas about deafness? Can you have ideas and grammars for more information with own sentence? I am deaf. Thank you.

Start the first letter in each sentence with a capital. End each sentence with a period, exclamation point, or question mark. Each sentence needs a verb and noun.

Paragraphs should be separate and 5 sentences each. Each paragraph should have an introduction and conclusion.

The first two paragraphs on Page 1 should be an introduction. The last two paragraphs on the last page should be an ending, conclusion. All paragraphs in-between should contain facts and/or arguments.

You paper should be 4 pages not 3. Teacher asked for 3, yes, but it needs 4 not 3. The 4th page is your sources. Also, each page should be numbered.

Here is what the first page should look like: http://www.professays.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/MLA-Title-Page-Format.gif

Here is what the citation page, the 4th page, should look like: http://www.professays.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/MLA-Bibliography-Format.gif

Any questions on what I just said? Post them in reply to this.

Last edited:
Back