deafdrivethru.com

Although it is a start in the right direction and I hope they can improve on it quickly I have to agree with Authentic I was expecting more.
What would be nice is a touch screen monitor like the ATM machines. They could have it setup on the screen where you choose voice or on screen ordering then proceed from there.
These screen are pretty weather hardy, I use to work on the ATMs at night for extra income. Think I might just call some of my Tech buddies and see if it is doable. Might be a good business opportunity

Mod Note:

Both threads has been merged.

LOL. Merged it as I was posting! I was wondering what happened when it said invalid link! :giggle:

Pretty neat. First time I have heard of the Deaf Drive Thru!

For those who are in the KC area...I BELIEVE there is a Culvers out in Lees Summit, Misouri.

There is also another one that is supposed to be open either late this year or early next year in Raymore, Missouri. It'll be about a 2 mile drive down. I think I'll put it to the TEST!!

****correction***

I just checked Culvers website..and there are 6 in the general KC area..but Raymore is to be opened late this year or next year.

Although it is a start in the right direction and I hope they can improve on it quickly I have to agree with Authentic I was expecting more.
What would be nice is a touch screen monitor like the ATM machines. They could have it setup on the screen where you choose voice or on screen ordering then proceed from there.
These screen are pretty weather hardy, I use to work on the ATMs at night for extra income. Think I might just call some of my Tech buddies and see if it is doable. Might be a good business opportunity

I like that idea. It would get orders processed quicker and keep the drivethru flowing not to mention much accuracy when filling an order.

Back