Deaf VR counselor arrested by undercover cops for child cybersex case

Status
Not open for further replies.
In most cases now, the person is arrested when he shows up for a meeting for sex. He isn't arrested just for "chatting"; he's arrested for actually going to a place to meet the child.

OK but how does this have anything to do with 13 year old? --R.

I give you my other perspective on this issue. Someone uses your screenname to talk with 13 years old girl then put false accusation on you. You never know there is different way of using this to 13 years old.

That is good point on your question. You give me good thought of your question!

I give you my other perspective on this issue. Someone uses your screenname to talk with 13 years old girl then put false accusation on you. You never know there is different way of using this to 13 years old.

The police don't build their case just on the basis of screen names.

Like I said, most of the men are arrested because they show up in person to meet kids.

Yup.. and his preliminary hearing has been continued until April 3rd. -- R.

Right! wait see on April 3rd 1 pm in Court in Norman, OK. I don't know sure what Okla's Law system more than other states are very strict. It new law for me in Oklahoma.

The police don't build their case just on the basis of screen names.

Like I said, most of the men are arrested because they show up in person to meet kids.

I understand your point.

Christlovedeaf... I wasnt debating with you.. LOL... I was with Throwstones... I was attempting to rationalize how talking to a minor could subect you to being arrested if it was talking about general issues? Smile. -- R.

hahha, noooooooo plubelemomomomo, hahaha

Right Right.. but I always LOG each and every chat that I talk with and keep them for a certain time. If I am ever accused of something, I have something that can back me up... its all about protecting yourself. and using common sense... if it doesnt feel right.. then dont do it. -- R.

investigations To Catch a Predator
Dateline hidden camera investigations on 'Net predators
Location Year No. of men who showed up
Outside NYC-area 2004 18 men in 2 1/2 days
Washington D.C. suburb 2005 19 men in 3 days
Southern California 2006 50 men in 3 days
Greenville, Ohio *Part 1 and Part 2 2006 18 men in 3 days (list)
Ft. Myers, Florida *Part 1 and Part 2 2006 24 men in 3 B(list)
Harris County, Ga. *Part 1 and Part 2 2006 20 men in 4 1/2 days (list)
Petaluma, Calif. *Part 1 and Part 2 2006 29 men in 3 days (list)
Long Beach, Calif. *Part 1 and *Part 2 2006 38 men in 3 days (list)
Murphy, Texas *Part 1 and *Part 2 2006 25 men
(list)
Flagler Beach, Fla. *Part 1 and Part 2 2006 21 men in 4 days​

Interesting, I found out 11 men arrested in Oklahoma as a predators. It will get worse and worse! It is important to watch out in Yahoo, or other AIM from those strangers! It happened to me last fall from someone in Yahoo! messenger was trying to talked with me. It was a younger boy about 16 yrs old and asked me to go out on date. I told him that, excuse me and ticked me off. I don't like from any strange people. He said don't leave from Yahoo! messenger. I told him TOO BAD! I don't know who are you? I saw he was typing and I immediately DELETED it!

I wondered if this is a first deaf man ever happened in the state of Oklahoma? Does anyone know that if happened in other states before?

I thanked my Dad since he taught me to NEVER meet or talk with stranger people. My dad told me that before you just never know to be hurting yourself. It happened to the VR deaf man in Oklahoma. Just to be more safe by not chatting with the strangers in Yahoo! or AIM or others, etc.

Last edited:
If you don't want to get arrested, don't try to meet 13-year-olds for sex. Simple.

Am I idiot about this? I know better than this. That does not allow molestes minor and should not speak to minor on computer about sex.. Therefore I know the way laws are. WHY? I am involving in political activity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back