Deaf thoughts

Would this thought of hearing voice worry as it would incidate ...mental?

Would this thought of hearing voice worry as it would incidate ...mental?

Well, if a person is actually hearing voices that aren't there talking to them, they are having hallucinations, and that is generally a sign of a psychotic illness.:giggle:

Not really, just in my daydreams, and dreams during my sleep -- that doesn't even occur to me at all.

The "voice in my head" is like for instance a video-ish image of my mom coming around the corner with a disciplinary expression on her face and her finger raised about to scold me. This is from a low perspective since when this concept was originally formed, I was a small child looking up at my mom towering high above me. In case you wanted that extra detail there. (My mom's actually quite short compared to me now :giggle:)

Ok, I have this 3 voices in my head. One is the dark side to dominate because I would have to step in where no one would, Two is my genius which I never listen to, because the voice is always right, Three is myself, the common sense, the wolf, that loves to twist things up and make one react or overreact.

Dark, Genius, Common Sense aka Wolf. Is that too much like Darth Vader or possibly, King Sephiroth? Haha.

Ok, I have this 3 voices in my head. One is the dark side to dominate because I would have to step in where no one would, Two is my genius which I never listen to, because the voice is always right, Three is myself, the common sense, the wolf, that loves to twist things up and make one react or overreact.

Dark, Genius, Common Sense aka Wolf. Is that too much like Darth Vader or possibly, King Sephiroth? Haha.

I barely just met you, and I figured that out already :giggle:

No, you're exactly like my cousin used to be, except you're more intelligent.

Back