Deaf teenager arrested for attacking a woman

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
Deaf Teenager Arrested For Attacking Woman In Her Home

MAITLAND, Fla. -- Maitland police arrested a deaf teenager for attacking a woman in her home and Channel 9 has learned he's a suspect in another attack.

Robert Curry, 17, is in custody for burglary and battery, but Maitland police are waiting for DNA results to find out whether Curry is connected to a sexual battery off Bobtail Court last week.

Curry's attorney says the teenager insists he's innocent.

Curry is an honor student and accomplished athlete at the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind in St. Augustine.

Hmm... we'll have to wait and see. I know that sometimes people point fingers at handicapped people for attacks when they're actually innocent. I had an old friend go to jail just because they found his hearing aid next to a soda machine that was robbed. He just happened to be hanging out with the wrong crowd at the moment.

i know this is a old news.. hes guilty.. from what i know- my bf's brother knew him, and they both r in same class.. sooo hes guilty and stay in prison for life.. :ugh:

he showed me a pic of him, he looks sad.. and theres 3 felonys on him, robbery, rape and battery.. :eek:

Back