Deaf Studies at CSUN

derek7names

Reaction score
Has anyone gone through the Deaf Studies program at CSUN?
Can you please tell me about it, is it good? Is it challenging? Is it fun? Should I go there?

I went to CSUN a long time ago, but not for deaf studies. It was a great place for deafies back then and I would imagine it still is now.

Haven't gone but am planning to. I've heard it's really good, though. When are you planning on going there?

Hey!! :)

I hear CSUN is really good too and I'm planning to go there next week.

You guys should really go there, even though I haven't went there yet haha. I have a feeling that this college is the number one choice for any D/HH students and those who are interested in Deaf culture, especially if one already lives in California!

You see, Glenn, went to CSUN to study not for Deaf studies, but for something else. Must be a good college. :D speechless lol

Has anyone gone through the Deaf Studies program at CSUN?
Can you please tell me about it, is it good? Is it challenging? Is it fun? Should I go there?

you like interesting on college? something education :)
I recommend you skill asl professional:lol:

How many semesters have you took? I'm guessing you started last year in Fall, so like half way through! How you liking the general ed. classes so far?

which one? Northridge?

which one? Northridge?

stupid question. you're obviously talking about Northridge. I have several friends here who graduated from CSUN. They do love it. But to answer your question about Deaf Studies... I dunno but I'm sure it should be good since there are many deafies there.

Back