Deaf Single

deaf divorced/single guys are plentiful

Refering to the comment about Aussie guys. I thought some of the divorced ones were taking up the young Tongan and Fijian ladies. They may be cute when they are 19, but they come with a lot of baggage (family demands).

funny-gifs-shock-site-symptoms1.gif

Must.stop.watching.stupid.gif! :rofl:

Are any single deaf ladies in Houston, TX. looking for chat and get to know?
Serious ones only. Thanks.

I am also a single male ( 29 years old) and hope to share my life with someone. I am straight and from NewYork. It is so hard to find the right one, especially for me, but I won't lose faith. I believe God will send her to me someday.

hi

hey there peple =) i am single and looking 4 gf that can read lips but also is hard of hearing just like me.... i dont know any signing at all i just taught myself how to read lips when i was little and i used it every day and will contine to use is it so hit me up if you live in the DENVER area and im 19 about to turn 20

NightClever, how old are u? I saw "banned" under ur sn...why is that?

Its cuz he is banned for some reason. None of us wud know the reason why. Its an old post anyway. :lol:

BTW... I am single and in my 40's and deaf and can read lips and knows ASL. I am looking for a good personality type of woman, and wanna get to know each other. I will try to look in here more often for replies. Time is getting short, so lets chat and see how it goes.

I will only send pics to those that send me their pic(s) first to ItalianDeafDude@yahoo.com and make a brief of ur likes and dislikes and what u seeking in a guy. Also tell me where u r located as well. I am somewhere South East of USA. The qualified applications will get my VP # and go from there.

Have a great Easter!

Last edited:
Hey there LovelyDEAF and Hearing Impaired Ladies in search for mature and well to do Men in State of TEXAS especially in Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. Let's get in touch and open nice communications link and get to know and move on to LTR from there.
NON-SMOKERS and good attitude are a plus in giving serious consideration.
Will Appreciate a positive reply.

Y'all have a Nice and Blessed Summer!

-CoolMikey!

Hello everyone, i am new here and please talk me aed help me. i am deaf and cant speak and i hate single want boyfriend live in england only?

OMG Single ppl go find ur match outside "in the real world" not in a online -.-"

Hi my name is Christopher and I'm looking to find a girl that Is wanting a long term relationship! I'm single myself and was in a 7 yr relationship with a hearing girl but she loss her battle to cancer. It's been a long hard year dealing with the lost of my best friend, my partner, my dream girl, and the most honest and loving girl I've ever met to date. So I've been pretty lonely because I feel guilty moving on even though she would want me too. I know this I must of did something right for us to last that long.

I'd like to meet new friends and possibly a girl I can treat like a princess. I really don't go for the looks since its what's on the inside that really counts. But I do prefer girls that take care of themselves. I live in Saginaw Michigan and am currently still in school to get my bd in scents programming. I love hanging out with friends and doing thing in spur of the moment. I'm considered hard of hearing and were hearing aids. My hearing is moderate or per se boarder lined. I also love animals I have two dogs. I love spending my nights cuddling with my girl and talking whatever it may be. I don't just try to pick girls of for a piece of ass I respect myself to much to just sleep around this goes for girls as well I respect you too much.

I'm not the best in looks but I will say this I have a big heart and I'm willing to listen and treat you with a great amount of respect. I'm looking for a deaf, hard of hearing,or a hearing female. If anything I said interests you please private message me. I'm going to post a picture but beware lol don't need to scare the girls away. Thanks for reading hope to meet some new girls and guys as friends.

9dc0df27.jpg

Last edited:
Hello I want to introduce myself: My name is Debra and am deaf. I am 47 will be 48 yr this month. So I jut to tell honest I am lonely and little boring because I live in Leadville, CO and no one deaf live here, nothing. So, I had bad experience with relationship in past. I still single for many years, nothing news. So I wish deaf people would like to come for Boom Days ( like festival or flea market) on weekend. I have one son is hearing live in Denver. Also I have grandson too. I frustrated and depressed with my family. I hope all of you understand my feeling and situation my life. Seem hard find to right guy for me. Ask me any question i will forward to all you. :)

Hi Hockeydude77,

Nice post to share about yourself. Since I read your post, your English is very well and I would like to know... do you know ASL very well? :)

Hi Hockeydude77,

Nice post to share about yourself. Since I read your post, your English is very well and I would like to know... do you know ASL very well? :)

:P Why are you asking him?? What happened to the great love you ran away to Florida for??

:P Why are you asking him?? What happened to the great love you ran away to Florida for??

I don't live in Florida. Can I ask any one any question as a friend? I didn't ask him for his email address or IM. ;)

OMG Single ppl go find ur match outside "in the real world" not in a online -.-"
Ya know Scarlet..... as far as I know this area in the forums is for singles and deaf individuals.....and we are online. So it's pretty rude to make a post like that lol not everyone has the luxury of being able or having the time to get out "in the real world" like you seem to be able to. Have a fabulous day -.^

Back