Deaf Real World

xvali3nt3x

Reaction score
I honestly think that we should be hosting a tv show called, "Deaf Real World"... That def would be interesting! :lol:

But, I don't think it is gonna happen due to the producer, etc.

Do you think it'll happen one day?

Anything can happen as long they have the money to produce and suchs and if they put up a good show. Beside it would be interesting to watch

Yes we should watch a tv show like that. I think it will very interesting :)

I honestly think that we should be hosting a tv show called, "Deaf Real World"... That def would be interesting! :lol:

Idk, but i'd totally tune in. Beats watching the crap that MTV is churning out these days.

I don't know how that work. It is a good idea to have a Deaf show like Deaf Real World, but like Nathan mentioned about the producer but also have to sell the idea to the head of the TV Company and get them interest in the manuscript about Deaf Real World. They might consider if that will help boost the rating of the show and also make money out of it. Everybody have to make a living on Television so it is all about ideas that can be accepted or not, just like the publisher have to decide whether the book is interesting or not. I hope we can have that too someday. If that happen, it would be good for all Deaf and HOH to be able to watch our Deafies and HOH perform on the Deaf Real World. Maybe you can trying selling this idea if you get the courage to go there like in Los Angeles, Ca or New York City, New York. Just have to find where to look for to sell this wonderful idea of Deaf Real World. :fingersx:

But, I don't think it is gonna happen due to the producer, etc.

In my opinion, "Deaf Real World" would have a house of 3 Deafs on SSI/SSDI and 2 that work.

Unfortunately.

I think the show would suck... too much backstabbing and drama... :eek:

all I request for is hot girls. 'nuff said.

Back