Deaf police

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like to communication to deaf police. I wish be Canada. I don't know what is point to help support to communcation to deaf police encourage to police hearing. that is difficult to really complication to really hard time,.

I wish be help you encourage to support to set up Canada that is good important to help freedom you are peaceful to USA have police deaf person want to support to hearing people fair to deaf police.

I understand deaf cannot hear because hard to difficult to communication to my opinion....

That is hard time question to tell to you....

:wave:

Are you saying you want to become a deaf police officer in Canada?

yes that is become deaf police I wish be goal police instead i think so better computer. I like that is good point. I help you I am glad of you sound great. I am happy sound great. I wish be happy smile I love heart of my inside feeling support to deaf police. :wave:

I like to communication to deaf police. I wish be Canada. I don't know what is point to help support to communcation to deaf police encourage to police hearing. that is difficult to really complication to really hard time,.

I wish be help you encourage to support to set up Canada that is good important to help freedom you are peaceful to USA have police deaf person want to support to hearing people fair to deaf police.

I understand deaf cannot hear because hard to difficult to communication to my opinion....

That is hard time question to tell to you....

:wave:

So, are you telling me that You have a deaf police in your town?! If so then i will check it out

I love police I wish be become police I wish be learn become stronger I am try help people want to support to deaf interpreter is deaf in sasktoon I hope be encourage to people I hope be interest about to new people.... I like to deaf people I want to join work hard focus my self adovocy...

that is wish be set up on police saskatoon I don't know hard to figure.. I think so not allow deaf people in Canada because can't hear difficult.

There are not many deaf police officers in the United States. I am not sure about Canada.

?????? i am not sure if deafies would be police. i won't be one. but can work at police station no problem but out there eek.

there's no such deaf police officers in united states and canada unless they only work in the station, not in the field. correct me if i'm wrong :)

As far as I know, Depsusie is a member here in AD and she is a police officer. She rarely post here but whenever she can, she pops up here to say a word or two.

I don't think so no Canada doesn't have Deaf police. I don't have deaf police..

Don't know any deaf officers, but I do know that the RCMP has a few "Deaf consultants" (not terps, deafies) on call for dealing with DHH folks.

I've met hard of hearing Police officer 25 years ago. He knew ASL.

I bet that it's hard to get in Police Academy because training requires lot of physical and mental. I have no idea if they offer special trainings for deaf to become officer.

I've met Deaf EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) in my area and he said it's hard to convince them to accept him to work for EMT. He managed to get a job and works with partner. Right now, I don't know where he is now because he told me he planned to apply Olathe, KS EMT service. He's always busy.

Catty

Don't you realize how dangerous it is to be a police officer? Anyone can ambush and kill you. That's what happened to six officers total in WA state in a month.

Hi Travis, maybe you could work with police department doing other things. Not just to be an officer. Hope you are doing well.

Any things is possible! Never under estimate a deaf person dream!!

You can become who ever you wants to become.( Police officer, Movie Actress, Governor and on & on.) Deanne Bray is an famous female Movie Actress,Heather Whitestone Mc Callum is the first Deaf Miss America. David Paterson is the Governor of New York States and he's blind. What I'm saying is, I'm deaf and I am the print/mail supervisor for our police Dept. in our City.

i like people you

You can become who ever you wants to become.( Police officer, Movie Actress, Governor and on & on.) Deanne Bray is an famous female Movie Actress,Heather Whitestone Mc Callum is the first Deaf Miss America. David Paterson is the Governor of New York States and he's blind. What I'm saying is, I'm deaf and I am the print/mail supervisor for our police Dept. in our City.

i like people like you,you make me know that we can do all things expect hear

i want to work with the secret service

i want to work with the state secret service in mine country nigeria,although the level of discrimination is high here i will keep trying no matter what

Back