Deaf Peeves

Levonian said:
On a less serious note, I think the most annoying thing about Deaf people is their tendency to form a human wall and block everybody’s way. Why do Deaf people always have to find the narrowest aisle or hallway to hold their conversations in? It cracks me up when I’m trying to get through a 12 foot wide hallway and there’s a herd of Deafies standing around in a circle and jabbering away. I mean, what are you going to do? You can’t go around, you can’t go through, and I’m a little too old to do the limbo and try to get through their legs. And it’s not going to do a hell of a lot of good to yell "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY". They’re deaf—they can’t hear you! :lol: All you can do is find a side door and walk all the way around the building.

:giggle: Oh goodness, that's sure was funni and very true Levonian, I remmy going to this one deaf club about a year or so, when a tons of Deaf people were standing right there by the door ( in a group ) where you walk in......I had to wait I think maybe a half an hour at least to finally say ' Excuess me ' so I could get through! and the most funni thing is not even one person that said ' Oh someone's just walked in - let her through ' .....They just make you wait or find another door to get inside....Who knows! :crazy:

lol, you all are funny. also i forgot to type it down here when I finally rememeber what deaf peeves are..

I went to a graduation party yesterday and one deaf woman came up to me and asked me if i am deaf or hearing ? I said why? of course i am deaf. she said ohh you don't look deaf .. more strong hearing..

what the hell is that ?? what are deaf and hearing looks different ??? huh ?? ??

hmmm...

Maybe because you talk so well , almost like a hearing person....It happened to me a couple of times....

hmmm....Now you got me, I'm not so sure why that person thinks you are hearing.... :ugh: I'm confused too!

Hahaha It Happen To Me Many Times As Deaf Peoples Thought That I Am Hearing Because The Way I Look And Dress Even Not Talk To Them Or Confront To Say Hello Etc U Know What I Mean ? And They Asked Me Why Didn't I Come Up And I Said Can't I Watch As Free Eye To Stare ? As I Am Not Up For The Convesations ...

Also, I Have Been Confront From Deaf Peoples As They Thought That I Am From Gally But I Told Them That I Nevvvvveeerrr Beeen At Gally Or Ntid At All.. They Was Freak Out And I Asked Them Why Do They Think Of That ??? They Said That I Was So Good At Pick Up On All The Convesations And Understood What Are They Talk About ... And How Did I Do That ??? I Told Them That I Have Been In Three Different World ... They Said Three World Huh ? I Said Okay I Have Been In Mainsteam School And Deaf School And Social With Hearing World All Mixed That's How I Got Round The Corner... They Said Oh Ahhh That's Explained !! They Just Couldn't Believe And Encourage Me To Go To Gally Or Ntid And I Deny Them Out They Asked Me Why Not ??? I Told Them I Have Enuff Of These Community And Rather To Be Low Profiles As Much As Possible Cuz I Have Been Well Know Round The Mile High City In The Past And Went Through The Hell... And Had Enuff Of That Crap ... They Understood And Respect And Accept Me ... Which Is Good

Also, Hate To Hear These Past News Against My Back As Whenever I Meet New Person And They Asked Me For My Name And I Told Them And They Look Up And Down On Me And Reaction ... They Said They Have Heard About Me And I Said Like What ??? Bad Huh? They Say Yes ... I Told Them These Are In The Past Can't They Accept It ??? Oh Please !!! So That How Many Peoples Seem Somewhat Avoid Me But That's Suit Me Fine And Glad That I Got Allot Of Peace And Low Profiles As Much As Possible .... Which Is Goooooooddd !!! Lol

Back